Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

popcorn a healthy snack?

Chadwick

I have been eating smart popcorn which says healthy on the label. it says that the bag is 1 serving which is 260 calories and popped is 100 calories which is confusing. it also contains palm oil, sucralose, and tocopherols which i have no clue what that is. anyway is this stuff good for me or no?

I have been eating smart popcorn which says healthy on the label. it says that the bag is 1 serving which is 260 calories and popped is 100 calories which is confusing. it also contains palm oil, sucralose, and tocopherols which i have no clue what that is. anyway is this stuff good for me or no?

Popcorn is not healthy but if you have a little it's ok. Maybe eat a cup per day.

That is confusing and those additives are NOT good.

palm oil is definitely not something you want to be consuming... popcorn is not something i would call a healthy snack... its certainly not the worst thing ever but its also not anything i would have in my diet

popcorn is bad for your teeth and gums. i highly recommend finding another snack unless you want dental problems which will cost you thousands over time. you only get 1 set of adult teeth, you better take care of them

also those ingredients they had are awful. they add those things as preservatives and flavoring. if you must have popcorn you can but only on occasion, don't make it a daily habit and you can buy the kernels and pop them in a pan of coconut oil

You would want to keep the portions small and not add anything to it. Personally I think there are better options for snacking. I would rather do some raw veggies, nuts, or a piece of fruit.