Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preworkout stim me

Demarcus

I want to get a good preworkout to change from my current system, I been drinking coffee and red bull but realized a bad idea. My hommie said I need to post and ask? since he takes no stim pres

Cardazol is my choice for preworkout with ostazol. Probably better then anything out there and anabolex trusted.

stims before a workout cause your heart rate to rise. it would be like revving up your car engine before a race. why burn yourself out? learn to train naturally

Question, what is the reason you feel you need a PWO? legit question..
hows your sleep and diet? Nothing wrong with PWO's but they get used way to often and more than necessary. We all need a pick me up from time to time. I don't use them, I sleep as much as I can and I just centrally focus on my meals all day. The other week I had rough day, and slammed one of those nasty monsters, did the drink, but surely I won't make a routine of it. If you feel the need for a PWO daily, take a look at your vitamin/mineral intake and diet.

Here's a solid pre/intra-workout that doesn't crush your heart.

All of these are standard recommended doses.

Creatine - might have to load for 5-7 days to get maximum absorption and levels.
BCAAs - before and during training, hell all day if you're like me and avoid red meats.
Carbs - oats, rice, carb shakes, etc. Take this 60-90mins prior to training
L-Carnitine - I prefer the injection based, this is up to you here.

Earlier posts mention Cardazol from Banned Nutrition but for me Cardazol crushes my sleep patterns and keeps me up throughout the night even when I don't take it after 3pm. I am by no means advocating against Cardazol the endurance from it is INSANE just be cognizant that it might mess with your sleep like it did me.