primo and var cycle for ladies

Odomgirl

I have ran 2 anavar cycles which were 8 weeks total and i was very happy with my results. now I want to do primo and var. my plan is doing 8 weeks of primo at 20mg twice a week for 40mg total injected. and then at week 9 start my var for another 6 weeks at 10-20mgs a day. I would also keep the primo at 40mg a week total. what you think?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I have ran 2 anavar cycles which were 8 weeks total and i was very happy with my results. now I want to do primo and var. my plan is doing 8 weeks of primo at 20mg twice a week for 40mg total injected. and then at week 9 start my var for another 6 weeks at 10-20mgs a day. I would also keep the primo at 40mg a week total. what you think?
I really dont like any injectables for ladies. Stick to anavar low dose and sarms, anavar not over 5mgs per day and stick to 5 weeks max at at ime.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i really dont like you running two steroids... i would skip the primo here and go with anavar and sarms... its just a much safer option for you

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
It sounds like you are fairly experienced so I would just say to make sure you have legit products and monitor your side effects closely. Your doses seem reasonable too. I would go with Domestic-Supply if I were you.