Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan replaced with masteron?

torrestak

guys I heard on a few forums that sources are replacing primobolan with masteron, how true is this?
they say the results are similar and it's not the same as primo though
is this replacement happening with everyone or just limited brands like under ground?
please help I want to get a legit Arnold primo cycle (Primo+dbol)

I've heard of sources replacing primobolan with masteron but this is mostly UG guys. The way to resolve this is to use only trusted suppliers who have a good reputation on anabolex, here is our approved list:

this is not some groundbreaking information man... this is common knowledge that primo is often faked.. thats why its so important to have a trusted source, so you never have to worry about things like this... domestic-supply.com is the trusted source you want

I doubt that, I think primobolan always replaced with masteron or something very light not heavy deca. the difference between primo and deca too much.
yes they would do it throughout the 90's and 2000's. deca is far cheaper to source than primo so sources would swap it in and people would notice during cycle their dicks not working

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 15
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 12
Richardbrown Product of the Week Winner: Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Underground 13
V Steroids-store.co primobolan Underground 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: GP Prima 100 (Primobolan) Underground 12
F Fake primobolan 24hreup.net Underground 19
jasonhill800 Product of the Week Winner: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 13
Richardbrown Product of the Week Winner: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Aaster Primobolan 200 Underground 14
Richardbrown Product of the Week Winner: Aaster Solutions Primobolan 200 Underground 7
dylangemelli Balkan Primobolan at Domestic Supply! Underground 10
R real primobolan? Underground 18
D legit primobolan available? Underground 10
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Underground 15
Z Basicstero deca and masteron + cyp Underground 23
L Yourmuscleshop.to fake masteron? Underground 20
Y NOT APPORVED MASTERON DROSTANOLONE ENANTHATE Underground 28
jasonhill800 Product of the Week Winner: Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) Underground 15
Steroidify Rep 💵 50% OFF 48h SALE - Boldenone, Masteron Enanthate and Winny Underground 7
I masteron source and brand Underground 9