proven peptides legit?

Hi guys,

Macdaddy here I want to check on proven peptides.
Are they a legit sarms source?
I want to find out before I buy.
I want to get osta and LGD with some gw.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
They used to be alright back in the day but I heard and saw that proven peptides scams now. Sends fake sarms and blanks, very bad product quality.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
I only endorse sarms.forsale as I know its legtiment and quality sarms. As said above support a sponsor as we know they are all legitimate

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Proven peptides was legitimate back in the day, but they became a selective scammer. Basically sending fake and counterfeit sarms, very dangerous to buy from PP.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I dont trust proven peptides after they sent multiple guys fake sarms, seems it was at least something like prohormones because the side effects were nasty.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
I just commented on a video last night on YouTube of this guy saying he got ED and suppressed from rad and mk2866, within the first 5 seconds he held up the proven peptides bottle I stopped watching and wrote a damn paragraph on his misinformation and giving wrong statements on sarms.

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Proven peptides is a selective scammers, they send mods/vets high quality but send fakes, blanks and counterfeits spiked with prohormones to buyers. It's a shame such a good brand collapsed.