Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs Touchdown Delivery 2024

JJ286

V.I.P.
Logger
Ordered last sunday around 1pm and it got delivered today around 1. 6 days flat is insane! Confirmed payment within a couple hours, tracking in like 2 days, and great packaging. Amazing customer service from them and will be ordering again soon.

Var for the wife, winny for the back end of my cycle (hopefully comes in asap…)

Attachments

• 74128964279__B207912A-EA96-41B9-91B3-EA1AC8D2A8A4.jpeg
    74128964279__B207912A-EA96-41B9-91B3-EA1AC8D2A8A4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Ordered last sunday around 1pm and it got delivered today around 1. 6 days flat is insane! Confirmed payment within a couple hours, tracking in like 2 days, and great packaging. Amazing customer service from them and will be ordering again soon.

Nice TD bro!

@JJ286 puritysourcelabs has the BEST customer support and amazing gear

@Vision is a great team leader there

wishing to see your PSL log, are we going to see it?

waiting on my gdroids shipment to touch down..should be soon i hope lol. Test/Tren/winny log will be started soon.
@JJ286 you're waiting on shipments? I dont understand.

The way you start a LOG is prep training, prep diet and prep supplements in the LOG first by sharing with the anabolex family THEN you start a cycle, not LOG after you cycle.

Please get the LOG up today man.

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone winstrol Trenbolone cycle and Prep Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

@JJ286 puritysourcelabs has the BEST customer support and amazing gear

@Vision is a great team leader there

wishing to see your PSL log, are we going to see it?
Brother we absolutely love this feedback and we love hearing such things like this come from you, and the rest of the members.
It's communities like this and members such as yourself that help propel PSL to the front lines, as a leader in this industry, in this market, in this world..

Co

The way you start a LOG is prep training, prep diet and prep supplements in the LOG first by sharing with the anabolex family THEN you start a cycle, not LOG after you cycle.

click that

in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle
Correct waiting on my other order.

click that

Prep for it all is basically done lol just waiting on the rest of the stuff. Ill throw it all up tomorrow and get the log rolling with all the info.

Brother we absolutely love this feedback and we love hearing such things like this come from you, and the rest of the members.
It's communities like this and members such as yourself that help propel PSL to the front lines, as a leader in this industry, in this market, in this world..
@Vision agreed, PSL is a true leader in the industry, 20+ years and better by the day