Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quarantine Fitness 2020

morsefit

I'm doing the home workout thing and don't have any equipment to use as I am jobless and cannot afford to spend that kind of cash and stuff. I'm going to use things like chairs, tires, trees and the ground/wall to get in workouts. do you think doing a full body workout like that would be better than splits?

I'm doing the home workout thing and don't have any equipment to use as I am jobless and cannot afford to spend that kind of cash and stuff. I'm going to use things like chairs, tires, trees and the ground/wall to get in workouts. do you think doing a full body workout like that would be better than splits?

I would go full body every time. If you're doing natural exercises and no weights, you should push for full body at least 100 reps per set. Like 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 burpees, 100 sit ups, 100 crunches, 100 leg lifts.

if you were doing splits before then switching things up to a full body workout is actually going to be a lot of fun for you and different.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video The importance of unity in the Fitness Community: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unveiling Dylan Gemelli's Favorite Fitness Influencer Picks Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 543 - Fake fitness on Youtube and Instagram, just to be viral Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown NapsGear : Ready…Set…Sweat! New Year’s Resolution Fitness Guide Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 520 - Balancing relationships and Fitness grind Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: 10 Budget-Friendly Ways to Fuel Your Body For Your Fitness Goals Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: 12 REASONS PEOPLE FAIL AT FITNESS Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: How Fast Do You Lose Fitness? Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown How to Get Back on Track When You’ve Fallen Off the Fitness Train Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Fitness Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Elite Fitness Podcast Episode #18 The Matt Lane Interview Part 2 Of 2 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast with guest Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
T fitness newbie needs advice Steroids and SARMS 8
D best instagram fitness chicks to follow Steroids and SARMS 9
K having quarterly fitness goals Steroids and SARMS 10
BODYROIDS.COM 2020 IFBB Monsterzym Pro, Bodybuilding Open Comparison Steroids and SARMS 4
MONSTRO Vision will be unavaiable today 7 October 2020 Steroids and SARMS 2
A planning new cycle for fall 2020 Steroids and SARMS 10
M superdrol clone in 2020? Steroids and SARMS 3