Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real experience with follistatin or yk11

Tootallslim

V.I.P.
Silver
Thinking about adding some yk11 or follistatin 344 into the mix. I’m not a big fan of using newer chemicals, especially stuff like this with no human studies but I’m am beyond intrigued with the science behind these Chems. It just makes perfect sense to lower myostatin to help gain more muscle. There just aren’t enough studies or people using follistatin and YK11 results seem to be legit but it always seems to be stacked with so many things who knows what the results are. I’m just on test and hgh. Just want to see what you guys think or share your thoughts and experiences, Thanks.

Thinking about adding some yk11 or follistatin 344 into the mix. I’m not a big fan of using newer chemicals, especially stuff like this with no human studies but I’m am beyond intrigued with the science behind these Chems. It just makes perfect sense to lower myostatin to help gain more muscle. There just aren’t enough studies or people using follistatin and YK11 results seem to be legit but it always seems to be stacked with so many things who knows what the results are. I’m just on test and hgh. Just want to see what you guys think or share your thoughts and experiences, Thanks.
I used follistatin before didn't like the results but YK11 really worked well. I found it stacks well with HGH.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Gear Isovet Durabol ? Need help fake or real Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video CRAZY Lies!! These are NOT real SARMS: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 20
Rossndallas Real or fake 👀 Steroids and SARMS 33
Rossndallas Real or fake. Steroids and SARMS 25
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 31 - IIFYM principles, macros real? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - James Hollingshead : Podcast #16:The Real World is a Lot Easier to Swallow Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need huge doses of steroids to make REAL gains?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
B Geneza pharma primo is real Steroids and SARMS 16
W Steroids First *REAL* PED Cycle @ 22 (PROBABLY) Steroids and SARMS 36
M Finding real yk11? Steroids and SARMS 15
H Tren dick real? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Geneza test enanthate real? Steroids and SARMS 10
T Fake sarms vs. real sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
D First time with real steroid Steroids and SARMS 12
MONSTRO How do you know your hgh is real? Steroids and SARMS 8
R TRT vs real cycle where is the fine line? Steroids and SARMS 9
J Not really sure if it’s real or fake Steroids and SARMS 9
J Fake or real Steroids and SARMS 12
B Insulin dangerous for real? Steroids and SARMS 7
S muscle memory real or not? Steroids and SARMS 7
A is my masteron real or fake? Steroids and SARMS 1
Maverick602 Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin) Steroids and SARMS 314
DjuriEggink My HGH Experience Steroids and SARMS 24
DjuriEggink My Deca Experience Steroids and SARMS 32
H My happy geneza pharma experience Steroids and SARMS 17
J mellow experience with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
T Hgh experience Steroids and SARMS 19
D My experience with napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
M Napsgear ordering experience Steroids and SARMS 15
Maverick602 GH vs. MK677 (your experience) Steroids and SARMS 26
dylangemelli Dylan Gemelli gynecomastia "gyno" surgery experience: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
S experience with dapoxetine anyone? Steroids and SARMS 7
Q Follistatin 344 plus yk11 best muscle building stack ever? Steroids and SARMS 19