puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Requesting bloodwork

Cyruscy

I go to a general practitioner Doctor Who is covered under my insurance and he can write me out a paper to go get blood work done. My question is what do I need to ask him to get done if I'm going to use steroids. Also do you admit to him that you're about to start a steroid cycle or do you just tell him hey I want so and so type of blood work

Fishwhisperer

Growing Newb
I go to a general practitioner Doctor Who is covered under my insurance and he can write me out a paper to go get blood work done. My question is what do I need to ask him to get done if I'm going to use steroids. Also do you admit to him that you're about to start a steroid cycle or do you just tell him hey I want so and so type of blood work
I'm going to go to mine this week for mid cycle bloods and I had the same question but I decided I'm just gonna tell him what I need and why I need it . I mean hell were paying them and it's not like the tests are illeagle or something . I'll post how it goes Wednesday afternoon. Wish me luck

starboy

V.I.P.
If you tell him about steroids he'll put it in your file and you're done, don't tell him that.

Use private blood work clinic to do your bloods.

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Unless your doctor is your close friend or family member, tell him nothing, pick independent clinic for your blood work

Mobster

V.I.P.
A time lord!!