Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidbazaar.me 3 week disaster

Hoahen37

Using dianabol and testosterone from roidbazaar
What a joke !
3 weeks in I am like a bloated fish. Horrible water retention and side effects
Blood pressure is through the roof and I have extremely bad anxiety
I would say not only is the gear dirty but it's also garbage cause i’m not getting any positive results

You should always do thorough research on these companies... there are several negative reviews about them all over the place... If you did the proper research you would also see that @domestic-supply.com is the top rated out there!

Using dianabol and testosterone from roidbazaar
What a joke !
3 weeks in I am like a bloated fish. Horrible water retention and side effects
Blood pressure is through the roof and I have extremely bad anxiety
I would say not only is the gear dirty but it's also garbage cause i’m not getting any positive results
Roidbazaar.me probably spiked your steroids with dnp I hear that they do that

Ug freak is a quality Source and their para Pharma is the top brand you'll ever use.
If you need help setting up a cycle, let me know.

You really have to pay close attention to where you buy steroids from stick to approve sources.

I use them about 3 or 4 years ago and I learned my lesson, they are awful.

There is no telling what you were really using they Spike their products that is a well-known fact.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C nah wouldn’t use roidbazaar.me again Underground 25
J roidbazaar.me gear puts me to sleep lol Underground 23
V Roidbazaar.me mixed up order? Underground 24
L roidbazaar.me out $1000 Underground 13
K Us.roidbazaar.me bunk gear Underground 15
G Scammers us.roidbazaar.cc Underground 13
L Roidbazaar.cc, did i get scammed? Underground 17
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: Spectrum Pharma Testosterone Cypionate 250! Underground 13
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Underground 18
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week Offer (TREN-E - PRIME PHARMA) Underground 45
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week Spectrum Pharma Test E 300 !! Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 12
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: DEPOTEST 200 (Testosterone cypionate) Underground 18
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week (CJC-1295 DAC - DEUS-MEDICAL) Underground 46
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 17
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Product of the Week: Canada Peptides Delatestryl 300 (Test E) Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Underground 16
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - FREE TEST CYPIONATE 250mg 10ml - Product of the Week Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week (Test E - Dragon Pharma) Underground 43
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Underground 16
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - Product of the Week: TRENBOLONE 100 10ml Vials ***SAVE 50%*** Underground 14
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid PROMOTION OF THE WEEK (T3 Cytomel - HILMA BIOCARE) Underground 21
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - Product of the week: Deca 300 Nandrolone Decanoate 10ml vials - SAVE 50% Underground 15
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - Helios (Clenbuterol + Yohimbine) from Dragon Pharma Underground 46
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - SAVE 50% on Testosterone Cypionat 250 10ml vials - Product of the Week Underground 0
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: EQ 300 BOLDENONE - SAVE 50% - INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY GUARANTEED. Underground 26
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Underground 16
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week - CLENBU HILMA Underground 3
PCTShopRep SAVE 50% ON NANDROLONE DECANOATE (DECA) - PCTSHOP.COM - THIS WEEK ONLY Underground 1
PCTShopRep SAVE 50% ON TRENBOLONE 100 - Dragon Pharma - PCTSHOP.COM - WEEKLY PROMO *THIS WEEK ONLY* Underground 2
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week Underground 48
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week from PRIME PHARMA Underground 47
PCTShopRep SAVE 35% ON INJECTABLES + ORALS - THIS WEEK ONLY. Underground 0
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (CYTOMED - DEUS-MEDICAL) Underground 48
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DECA - PRIME PHARMA) Underground 6
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (HGH Frag - EUROPHARMA) Underground 48
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (20% OFF ON ALL BABOON-PHARMA WH STOCK) Underground 38
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Underground 16
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (TEST-P - HILMA BIOCARE) Underground 5
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (TREN-A - BELIGAS INT.) Underground 5
Richard Brown NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Underground 2
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (ANAVAR - PRIME PHARMA) Underground 43
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Underground 17
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - (TURIMED 10/TURINABOL - DEUS-MEDICAL) Underground 47
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (T3/T4 MIX - ABDI IBRAHIM) Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Underground 16
OSGear Approved 🥇 OSGEAR SELECTED BRANDS WEEK - 35% OFF + BUY 3 GET 1 FREE 🥇 Underground 14
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - (MASTERMED E 200 - DEUS MEDICAL) Underground 46