Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

rostizado.com wtf happened here?

Jasuet

Newbie
So I ordered from these bozo’s around 5 weeks ago
so I check my mail today and I had 2 vials in a package
I had ordered 10 vials
I reached out to them to ask them why they only sent me literally a fifth of my entire order
the guy has the nerve to tell me that I was lying and they sent all ten vials in the same package
I then asked him to prove it to me by sending me the receipt that shows how much it weighed and he refused to
have I been screwed?
 
So I ordered from these bozo’s around 5 weeks ago
so I check my mail today and I had 2 vials in a package
I had ordered 10 vials
I reached out to them to ask them why they only sent me literally a fifth of my entire order
the guy has the nerve to tell me that I was lying and they sent all ten vials in the same package
I then asked him to prove it to me by sending me the receipt that shows how much it weighed and he refused to
have I been screwed?
rostizado.com is a hijacked domain dont use them

 
sounds like a Italian restaurant or something not a legitimate Source at all

use ugfreak.to if you want real gear
 
So I ordered from these bozo’s around 5 weeks ago
so I check my mail today and I had 2 vials in a package
I had ordered 10 vials
I reached out to them to ask them why they only sent me literally a fifth of my entire order
the guy has the nerve to tell me that I was lying and they sent all ten vials in the same package
I then asked him to prove it to me by sending me the receipt that shows how much it weighed and he refused to
have I been screwed?
this why you go to @domestic-supply.com bro
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Rostizado.com terrible underdosed Underground 21
R massivepumps.com stole money from me. Underground 7
S alphanorthlabs.com tren put me down Underground 8
S neomeds.com has done me dirty Underground 9
R body-anabolics.com nasty side effects Underground 8
G asteroidbiotech.com losing my mind on their gear Underground 8
T deuschem.com a bunch of douches Underground 7
G sted-bay.com no customer service at all Underground 8
G hormonesource.com primobolan cheap and fake Underground 7
R pharmabeast.com fake primobolan Underground 9
M Body-Anabolics.com fake dbol Underground 8
B sted-bay.com has lousy gear Underground 8
G superbolix.com 10 weeks of nothing Underground 7
M sted-bay.com poor experience with testosterone Underground 8
R pro-supps.com straight up trash Underground 8
O pharmabeast.com is a nasty source Underground 8
M performanceanabolics.com does not sell legit steroids Underground 9
C stupid decision to use sted-bay.com Underground 8
C sted-bay.com questionable testosterone Underground 10
P pro-supps.com pulled a scam on me Underground 9
G usroids.com F rate source Underground 8
D deuschem.com fake test E Underground 8
P Lifetimesteroids.com scam Underground 9
H hormonesource.com scammed me? Underground 9
E austarlabs.com is nonsense Underground 7
R asteroidbiotech.com still waiting for their answer Underground 7
R deuschem.com lost $2500 :( Underground 2
N pro-supps.com sells vitamins as gear Underground 8
G hormonesource.com stiffed me on my order Underground 10
W superbolix.com cheated me out of 2K Underground 8
W austarlabs.com you are a joke! Underground 7
O pro-supps.com fake hgh proof Underground 8
B uphstore.com prices and quality are poor Underground 8
A superbolix.com strained organs Underground 9
D sted-bay.com doesn’t ship on time Underground 8
A bolderonline.com fake testosterone again Underground 9
P hormonesource.com fake testosterone confirmed Underground 9
O SCAM ALERT: chemicallypumped.com Underground 9
Y asteroidbiotech.com wah wah wah, money gone Underground 10
S deuschem.com stay away IMO Underground 8
G hormonesource.com fake testosterone baloney source! Underground 10
A superbolix.com is a scammer! Underground 11
W austarlabs.com is a honey pot Underground 10
S asteroidbiotech.com lost my pack 3x? Underground 9
B bolderonline.com EQ made me sick and anxiety Underground 11
S don’t trust pro-supps.com Underground 9
W uphstore.com its true, they scamming Underground 10
U superbolix.com never sent me anything Underground 14
K muscle-mosaic.com is a scammer for sure Underground 11
I bolderonline.com has inferior gear Underground 11

Similar threads

Top Bottom