Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The skinny on s4 andarine

Caoplai

Seems to be falling out of popularity the past decade
I remember 12 years ago a lot of us used it, we didn’t mind the vision side effects, it was kinda cool actually
Now nobody uses it anymore why?
My next cycle I would like to run it 50 mg a day for 12 weeks. I might take a couple days off if the vision issues get too bad but then I'll just hop back on and make it up with 100 mg a day
what do you think about that strategy? I'm 217 lb and I'm 28% body fat looking to cut down and keep my strength

i used it a decade ago and haven't used it because of the vision issues

i don't know if its fallen off or not, but i don't think so. it still is used today cause it works well

I've used it and didn't get the vision aspects of things i liked it and it worked very well for my recomp when I did one.

i have less than zero clue what you are talking.. if anything its become more popular and more widely used the more it is understood and used properly.. so you must live under a rock because you are so far off base its crazy... get your facts together before you make posts like this

S4 is one of the more commonly used and talked about SARMS. You tend to see it pop up in many cycles o I believe you may have it confused with others or you may not be looking in too many places when reading information

I remember 12 years ago a lot of us used it, we didn’t mind the vision side effects, it was kinda cool actually
My next cycle I would like to run it 50 mg a day for 12 weeks. I might take a couple days off if the vision issues get too bad but then I'll just hop back on and make it up with 100 mg a day
what do you think about that strategy? I'm 217 lb and I'm 28% body fat looking to cut down and keep my strength
I dont use andarine due to vision sides, better use testolone rad140 25mgs better results.

Not that line again

s4 is good for strength too

The guys hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

everyone diff with vision stuff..all you do is try