Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 concerns

lionewsa

I have a couple of concerns about using andarine/s4 and I wanted to hear your opinions and have this issue addressed before i spend the money
my first issue is the vision risk. do the side effects go away after you stop or can it be permanent?
my second issue is the amount of fakes that are out there. how do I make sure I'm getting the real stuff?

no its not permanent and weve covered that, id say, 25,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times now if not more

once again, weve covered this about fakes even more times than we have on s4... literally every single day for years weve covered this about sticking with trusted sources... im not trying to be an asshole but fucks sake does anyone ever take 5 seconds to read before posting??? i realize noone wants to do anything for themselves but shit, its all right here if you take 5 seconds to look...

The vision issues are not permanent and while Ill be a bit nicer about it, it does get extremely frustrating to have such basic things asked which indicates that you have not done any sort of reading whatsoever on it.

The best sources are posted here and so many other places, once again, if you simply just took a few minutes to read.

These would be Umbrella Labs and Sarms4Sale

I have a couple of concerns about using andarine/s4 and I wanted to hear your opinions and have this issue addressed before i spend the money
my first issue is the vision risk. do the side effects go away after you stop or can it be permanent?
my second issue is the amount of fakes that are out there. how do I make sure I'm getting the real stuff?
vision issues from andarine s4 are very temporary
i had no issues after 2 days stopping

50mgs of s4 andarine was fine for me

s4 andarine vision sides for 24-48hrs only

C'mon. If it was permanent it'd have been in the media a ton of times.

Buy only from approved sources, S4S or Umbrella and don't go above 50mgs daily.
If your vision is effected, it is temporarily, just reduce the dose

Stick with approved sources like sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs to make sure you get legit S-4. The vision sides are not permanent. Once you stop taking it they go away.