Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4 making me dizzy

Lenovta

I have been on s4/andarine for 2 weeks and it started a few days ago where i would get dizzy vision on it. not sure if this is normal. i already get the yellow tinting at night. I don't want to stop it cause i am getting really good results, up 5 pounds so far

the vision effects i can see maybe causing dizziness too. try dosing it with food and water and see if the issue stays or not

dizziness is not common with it... how much are you dosing? where did you get your sarms? are you splitting the doses ?

I have been on s4/andarine for 2 weeks and it started a few days ago where i would get dizzy vision on it. not sure if this is normal. i already get the yellow tinting at night. I don't want to stop it cause i am getting really good results, up 5 pounds so far
drop your dose to 25mgs ed andarine s4

andarine high dose maybe
lower dose to 25mgs

Normal