Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS recommendation at 48 years old

@Maverick602 all good I'll give you some ups on this since @dylangemelli not giving you details

I have my own take on cycles.

If you try my cycle which is roughly the same as Dylan, you can get good fat loss and light muscle gains, think of it as safer anavar cycle.

Week 1-8
20mgs cardarine gw /ed
50mgs ostarine mk/ed
25mgs testolone rad/ed
7caps n2guard/ed

Split dose into 1/2 AM and 1/2 preworkout (on rest days take after 2nd meal)

I've done gw/mk/rad cycles with good results. Last time I dropped about 2-3 lbs of bodyfat and gained at least 2 lbs of muscle so great recomp, considering naturally it takes me at least 1 year to do that.

Hope this helps.
ive covered all these a million times in huge detail so not sure what you are implying but noone here puts out a fraction of the information i do DAILY bud

gw provides endurance, fat loss, and an extremely accelerated rate of vo2max increase which allows for maximum output which would result in max gains being able to be achieved... your training will be at its highest level

mk2866 is great for lean muscle, healing, strength, recovery, fat loss,

combined you can do a number of things based on diet manipulation and how you train...

gw also helps with cholesterol and blood pressure improvement on top of increasing metabolism...

no toxicity, no estrogen conversion etc... side effects are extremely minimal if any on this and if you are on trt, you wont see really anything side effect wise and mk2866 is minimal on suppression

all sarms feed off each other and thats why stacking them is superior
Thanks Dylan. Much appreciated

ive covered all these a million times in huge detail so not sure what you are implying but noone here puts out a fraction of the information i do DAILY bud
Dylan...I believe RealQuadzilla40 was showing respect while trying to help me look at potential performance expectations of your cycle suggestions in a context I understand. Comparing that cycle to an anavar cycle helped significantly.

I don't think he was being critical of you, rather he was helping me. Just sayin.

Great input! Thank you. The gains gains you mentioned are decent compared to staying natural. Question...how do you feel during this cycle. Does your strength increase noticeably? How muscle hardness affected?

My favorite cycle was always Primo and Anavar, two compounds with minimal side effects. I have also done anavar only cycles. If I could find a cycle that mimics Primo and Anavar, I would be in heaven.

In the end, I realize the only way for me to know how I will be affected is to pull the trigger, bit I am always playing devil's advocate and doing a ton of research beforehand.

This helped. Thanks again
I did get stronger but I was taking 4 caps ostazol m1mk before training to stack up with the sarms, really boosted my strength.

Hardness, a bit harder but I was low carbing so I was getting lean and strong.

I can't say this compares to primobolan and anavar but it's not bad at all. I found sarms a good bridge between steroids, easy to recover from and no so hard on the system as AAS.

I suggest you go for it and do at least 8 weeks with good training, good diet high protein and really be smart keep a log for us on anabolex. A good log will really help your results.

Dylan...I believe RealQuadzilla40 was showing respect while trying to help me look at potential performance expectations of your cycle suggestions in a context I understand. Comparing that cycle to an anavar cycle helped significantly.

I don't think he was being critical of you, rather he was helping me. Just sayin.
You're right. I want to see more members get detailed responses, not just "go watch my video." Which is fine but we need to respect new members and I respect you @Maverick602 for being a good bro and trying new things.

We all are iron brothers here so lets act like it.

And @dylangemelli much respect but you could have given the man a good response in the start. He wants your help.

You're right. I want to see more members get detailed responses, not just "go watch my video." Which is fine but we need to respect new members and I respect you @Maverick602 for being a good bro and trying new things.

We all are iron brothers here so lets act like it.

And @dylangemelli much respect but you could have given the man a good response in the start. He wants your help.
right and ive also exchanged SEVERAL private messages with him as well and spent a significant amount of time helping him behind the scenes and i also write a ton of detailed messages 7 days a week 365 days a year, far more than anyone you will ever find, all in my free time so insinuating i dont constantly do that, especially without knowing the pm's exchanged as well is never going to sit well.. i dont need thanks of any kind from anyone but i certainly dont need disrespect or if thats not the case, someone acting as though i dont put forth unreal efforts for everyone... when i spent COUNTLESS hours on video content, articles etc. then i do that for a reason, so people can get a full education and understanding and THEN if they dont have answer from that content, come with more questions...

i always try to make people feel welcome, shower people with information etc... i make that a top priority and have been doing that for over 10 years now bro...

i do appreciate your comments to me in general but just want it to be aware theres a lot more help being provided than just out in the open

aside from that, sometimes words get lost in translation when they are typed out and could come across entirely different to one person or the other... its all good and we are all on the same team here

thats fair... you just need to look at it from my perspective as well... i get paid A LOT to coach people, more than you would probably even believe... so when i sit here in my free time and offer people information etc. it doesnt sit well with me to insinuate im not "doing enough" etc...

the problem is that when you are writing things, you may mean one thing but can interpret it entirely different

thats fair... you just need to look at it from my perspective as well... i get paid A LOT to coach people, more than you would probably even believe... so when i sit here in my free time and offer people information etc. it doesnt sit well with me to insinuate im not "doing enough" etc...

the problem is that when you are writing things, you may mean one thing but can interpret it entirely different
right and ive also exchanged SEVERAL private messages with him as well and spent a significant amount of time helping him behind the scenes and i also write a ton of detailed messages 7 days a week 365 days a year, far more than anyone you will ever find, all in my free time so insinuating i dont constantly do that, especially without knowing the pm's exchanged as well is never going to sit well.. i dont need thanks of any kind from anyone but i certainly dont need disrespect or if thats not the case, someone acting as though i dont put forth unreal efforts for everyone... when i spent COUNTLESS hours on video content, articles etc. then i do that for a reason, so people can get a full education and understanding and THEN if they dont have answer from that content, come with more questions...

i always try to make people feel welcome, shower people with information etc... i make that a top priority and have been doing that for over 10 years now bro...

i do appreciate your comments to me in general but just want it to be aware theres a lot more help being provided than just out in the open

aside from that, sometimes words get lost in translation when they are typed out and could come across entirely different to one person or the other... its all good and we are all on the same team here
@dylangemelli you're my TOP SARMS guru, so I understand you. I'm a hgh guy so I get that I get a ton of HGH messages all the time on social and anabolex.

@RealQuadzilla40 you good bro just check the fact that @dylangemelli trying hard already.

Even then I hope more anabolex guys get more love. We are the top 5 biggest community in the world now.

Dylan, I greatly appreciate what you are doing and the contributions you have made, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you must be thinking of someone else when you said you sent "several "pms and spent a ton of time behind the scenes with me. We have one quick PM in the past and it had to do with Primobolan. Again, not a criticism, but you are mixing me up with someone else.

That said, nothing I said was intended as criticism, so it is unfortunate you took it that way. My mind works with details and I just needed a bit more context.

While I have not been around here in a long while, the great thing about Anabolex back in the day was that it contained a collective of minds from all walks of life and we shared experiences collectively. I hope that continues here.

Again, thanks for your help thus far.

Dylan, I greatly appreciate what you are doing and the contributions you have made, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you must be thinking of someone else when you said you sent "several "pms and spent a ton of time behind the scenes with me. We have one quick PM in the past and it had to do with Primobolan. Again, not a criticism, but you are mixing me up with someone else.

That said, nothing I said was intended as criticism, so it is unfortunate you took it that way. My mind works with details and I just needed a bit more context.

While I have not been around here in a long while, the great thing about Anabolex back in the day was that it contained a collective of minds from all walks of life and we shared experiences collectively. I hope that continues here.

Again, thanks for your help thus far.
I do crazy amounts of pms on multiple forums so yes thats likely. Hopefully youve got the info u needed but if not pm me anytime