sending bitcoins to source and canceling

Cooper001

hey I sent bitcoins to a source that I found on google called buysteroidspro and now I am finding out that they are scammers. I sent them $4500. is there a way to cancel that bitcoin transaction like you would cancel a check or reverse a credit card charge or is it too late? I am freaking out right now

Blackthorne

hey I sent bitcoins to a source that I found on google called buysteroidspro and now I am finding out that they are scammers. I sent them $4500. is there a way to cancel that bitcoin transaction like you would cancel a check or reverse a credit card charge or is it too late? I am freaking out right now
I am sorry to hear that, unfortunately once you send it the only way to get it back is if they refund it to you themselves. I learned about scammers the hard way myself. There are good sources here that are vetted. I wish you well.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
There is no way to cancel the transaction, you need to check anabolex, buysteroidspro is a selective scammer

RichVerner

Cooper001. Ive used buysteroidspro.com twice. Both times I thought I got scammed because they deleted my order history and the tracking stopped working. Well..I eventually got my package. So...u might be good. Idk. I used them cuz they take credit cards as well. This was before I learned Bitcoin. Also there products were legit. So....I don't know how u know u got scammed, but u still might be good. I hope that turns out alright. That's slot of scratch brother

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Cooper001. Ive used buysteroidspro.com twice. Both times I thought I got scammed because they deleted my order history and the tracking stopped working. Well..I eventually got my package. So...u might be good. Idk. I used them cuz they take credit cards as well. This was before I learned Bitcoin. Also there products were legit. So....I don't know how u know u got scammed, but u still might be good. I hope that turns out alright. That's slot of scratch brother
Buysteroidspro.com is for sure selectively scamming, there is no question. Glad to know you got your package but thats not usual many packs go missing from them, they will take money and run.