puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

senior steroid cycle

Alexev

I’m a senior who is 66 years old. I have been using steroids since I was in my 20’s.
I was thinking of doing a stack that contained some trenbolone
I know tren is pretty harsh on my system but I’m still a strong guy
anyone my age try it and if not what else can I use?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
i would never recommend tren to anyone your age... that makes zero sense whatsoever to do that to yourself man and i would advise you to use your head... at your age one would think common sense would be more readily available but perhaps not

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I cannot see this being wise at your age sir. Trenbolone is so harsh as it is on people in their 20's and 30's alone so at your age, I cannot see one reason or circumstance that would say to do this

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I’m a senior who is 66 years old. I have been using steroids since I was in my 20’s.
I was thinking of doing a stack that contained some trenbolone
I know tren is pretty harsh on my system but I’m still a strong guy
anyone my age try it and if not what else can I use?
Dont use trenbolone at 66 years old thats too much.

To stay safe use TRT, testosterone enanthate 150mgs/week is a good start.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 174 Jordan Janowitz Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 448 Steroid myths and wrong ideas bros have about steroid use. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 18
R 35 year old steroid cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 173 Roelly Winklaar Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
S best steroid for MMA Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Approved The dangers of high estrogen from steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi what are the steroid ordering secrets? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Approved The Pros and Cons of Long and Short Steroid Esters: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 172 Aaron Singerman Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground Episode 7 Secrets to mail order steroid success. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli What is broscience in the steroid world?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 171 Steve Kuclo steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
E Hard labor steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 443 Why Trenbolone is so loved and hated. Big guy steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
G Disliking my steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 170 Derek Lunsford Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 441 Stacking Primobolan with Trenbolone and Steroid confidence. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 169 Kali Muscle Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 440 The Most Popular Steroid Cycle Myths Busted! Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 6 Secret Steroid Stacks using Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 167 Nick Walker steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 438 How Bitcoin works in the steroid underground Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 166 Hunter Labrada Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 434 Advice for all steroid users about steroid cycle care. Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 165 Hadi Choopan Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 164 George Peterson Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 10
T Best steroid cycle to drop body fat Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #162 JD dawodu Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
E 16% body fat steroid run Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #161 Pavol Jablonicky steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #160 Darrem Charles Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #159 Melvin Anthony Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Steroid Use is a marathon, not a sprint: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #158 John Meadows Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #422 Rick Collins Steroid lawyer interview. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #157 John Romano Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #418 Steroid User's Guide To Great Vacation Destinations. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #156 Rich Gaspari steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #155 - Markus Ruhl Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #154 Craig Titus Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #153 Dennis James steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #415 The best steroid questions from the Evolutionary.org forums. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #412 Mixing steroid in the same syringe and needle size. Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #152 - Tom Prince steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #411 Can You Quit After Two Steroid Cycles And Peptide Information Steroids and SARMS 11
Z Steroid lethargy is rough Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #151 - Gunter Schlierkamp Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10