Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i trust roids24 again?

Inbvfc

I use a source called roids24 a year ago and I didn't get good results on their gear but I chalked it up to myself not having good training or die at the time. Looking back though and seeing all the threads about bad sources I wonder if it was bad gear all along. Should I trust these guys and give them another shot or try someone else?

I use a source called roids24 a year ago and I didn't get good results on their gear but I chalked it up to myself not having good training or die at the time. Looking back though and seeing all the threads about bad sources I wonder if it was bad gear all along. Should I trust these guys and give them another shot or try someone else?
bro roids24 known scammer

Domestic supply is who I use

Posting from beyond the grave lol

thats one place i can tell you that i am not a fan of... not at all...

i am however a supporter of domestic-supply.com Greg is a real professional and provides top quality with fast, domestic shipping and excellent customer service

Sounds fake to me. Check the trusted sources and always run bloods pre mid and post cycle. That will be the tell all on if your gear is good

It sounds like you need to be with a much more comfortable source for you. TRUSTED sources are not easy to come by yet you have one of the very best right here on Anabolex! Check out domestic supply !