pharmacom should rename to pharma CON

lundgre

I ordered $2000 worth of primobolan for upcoming show for a couple of my female clients. I am a local IFBB level coach so this is important we get real gear. I put them each on the primo at 60-80mg a week, they started growing body hair and having voice changes. I had the vials tested and it wasn’t primo, it was testosterone. This is very very bad. I had to refund my client fees and I expect to be compensated for this. Bad for my reputation and a couple guys on here push them too like tazz and rickrock. They both should dip into their own pockets and pay me back.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
always use domestic-supply especially for something like primo. that is the only place dylan, masonic and I will ever recommend.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
there are many sources that sell pharmacomm products dude... you need to say which source you got them from... thats like calling alpha pharma a con... well guess what, a ton of people sell it... how the fuck do we know what source you are talking about? There's no source on here names pharmacomm...

Mobster

V.I.P.
I ordered $2000 worth of primobolan for upcoming show for a couple of my female clients. I am a local IFBB level coach so this is important we get real gear. I put them each on the primo at 60-80mg a week, they started growing body hair and having voice changes. I had the vials tested and it wasn’t primo, it was testosterone. This is very very bad. I had to refund my client fees and I expect to be compensated for this. Bad for my reputation and a couple guys on here push them too like tazz and rickrock. They both should dip into their own pockets and pay me back.
Since when. I've not seen those posts.

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
Pharmacom is one of the best names in the industry, but the most faked aswell. You got ripped off by the source.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
And ive never promoted pharmacom in my life. Get your facts right before saying shit about people that isn't true. Maybe its something about saying you're an ifbb level coach and have 1 post that screams "this entire post is bullshit and im a troll"