Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 oil injectable doses

lamontin

Reading more and more about sr9009 in oil, like the short half life you have to get oil based SR or it wont work well
so I would inject it intramuscular every week right? like a steroid shot
would it work better if I used stenabolic injectable vs oral?

I would never inject sarms. Why inject sarms when you can use them orally? stick to using them oral.

that is the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard! LMFAO... so basically you are saying the YEARS of people taking it orally and seeing such excellent results are just ALL bull shit? LOLL come on!! i would NEVER inject a sarm to start with... take them orally or just dont take them

that is the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard! LMFAO... so basically you are saying the YEARS of people taking it orally and seeing such excellent results are just ALL bull shit? LOLL come on!! i would NEVER inject a sarm to start with... take them orally or just dont take them

I dunno they are saying its not bioavailable due to the carbon 2 bond so can you tell me the scientific reason it is? so I understand it

SR isn't designed to stay in your system a long time. it is a drug, NOT a hormone or sarm even

take it before your exercise, that is where it shines.

I dunno they are saying its not bioavailable due to the carbon 2 bond so can you tell me the scientific reason it is? so I understand it
like i said, check reviews for YEARS and then tell me its not "bioavailable" etc... i care about results and what i see and observe, not what some douche bag claims

No, no, no......get it from sarms.forsale and drink it. You do not inject SR-9009. That is really old, unproven science about the bio-availibility. Use it more as something you take before training/cardio/event than something you dose 6x per day.

I used it in oil doing injects for ~1yr. Felt great on it, made some good changes in body comp, and it seemed to be synergistic with other supps.

I found better results from injects vs oral and was able to lower my inject dose (relative to oral) and still get like results. Good stuff and something I'll certainly use again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K sr9009 stenabolic in oil base safety? Steroids and SARMS 9
A stenabolic sr9009 in oil Steroids and SARMS 7
P LGD works with s23 or sr9009? Steroids and SARMS 21
B cardarine vs. sr9009 the truth Steroids and SARMS 19
H sr9009 and gw cardarine for cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
B SR9009, GW and MK677 Steroids and SARMS 20
K s4/andarine mixed with sr9009? Steroids and SARMS 19
F Yk11, sr9009 and RAD newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
M 3 weeks left of rad140 and sr9009 Steroids and SARMS 19
J Sr9009 works good with mk677? Steroids and SARMS 17
M Chronic fatigue/weakness (sr9009/9011) Steroids and SARMS 26
K Does sr9009 work like GW? Steroids and SARMS 18
B Sr9009 + s23 Steroids and SARMS 17
A Nutrobal mk and sr9009 Steroids and SARMS 18
R Correct way to use sr9009? Steroids and SARMS 18
L Sr9009 cuts the fat? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 498 - SARMS - Stenabolic (SR9009) Steroids and SARMS 13
J Doing sr9009 with GW Steroids and SARMS 17
S Sr9009 good or bad Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 485 Exploring two endurance compounds GW Cardarine and SR9009. Steroids and SARMS 13
A Sr9009 and gw together? Steroids and SARMS 19
O SR9009 now obsolete? Steroids and SARMS 16
C Does SR9009 absorb? Steroids and SARMS 15
T is SR9009 good or no? Steroids and SARMS 12
M Okay to use sr9009 for pct? Steroids and SARMS 14
S Sr9009 and fat loss Steroids and SARMS 13
R Sr9009 versus cardarine for cutting Steroids and SARMS 14
A is Sr9009 really worth it? Steroids and SARMS 8
C gw vs sr9009 to lose bodyfat Steroids and SARMS 6
T How best to use SR9009? Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #356[SARMS]Stenabolic (SR9009) – How to use it,doses,cardarine alternative? Steroids and SARMS 5
S stenabolic sr9009 does it work or not? Steroids and SARMS 7
S SR9009 vs SR9011 difference? Steroids and SARMS 9
L stenabolic sr9009 how effective is it? Steroids and SARMS 1
Vision Steroids Oral made oil Injects and Fast acting Game-Changing PWO's ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 13
Vision Steroids Tren Cough "The exact reasons why is right here" ~Backed with clinical studies~ FYI - This can happen with any OIL Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 461 Fake Steroids, Winstrol Oil and betting on The Super Bowl. Steroids and SARMS 17
RichVerner Huge lump above buttcrack from injection oil won't go away!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 9
Phill I invested in oil and GOLD Steroids and SARMS 7
C soybean oil in everything Steroids and SARMS 8
M s-23 in oil instead of alcohol Steroids and SARMS 8
R rubber went into oil Steroids and SARMS 6
J Injectable dbol ? what is this? Steroids and SARMS 21
W Best injectable aside test for solo Steroids and SARMS 19
T Best injectable with anadrol Steroids and SARMS 19
P Injectable steroids to use with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
B Injectable sarms thoughts? Steroids and SARMS 18
U Oral stack and maybe 1 injectable Steroids and SARMS 18
F Methyl Tren Injectable Steroids and SARMS 20
F Injectable Dbol Steroids and SARMS 21