starting an ostarine cycle

joberts

I’m going to hop on ostarine mk2866. I ordered the sarms and it came and it has a dropper that is 1ML. If I were to take 10mgs a day the first 2 weeks and then increase it to 25mgs would that be okay to do? My concern is suppression. Do I need to run a testosterone booster on cycle to help me or just during pct?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
You should run a test booster with sarms I like that stack.
Mk2866 ostarine dose go with 50mgs/day so next week do 25mgs then 50mgs
add ostazol 1 cap am and 3 caps preworkout for max test boost with sarms

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I’m going to hop on ostarine mk2866. I ordered the sarms and it came and it has a dropper that is 1ML. If I were to take 10mgs a day the first 2 weeks and then increase it to 25mgs would that be okay to do? My concern is suppression. Do I need to run a testosterone booster on cycle to help me or just during pct?
bro what you worried about here? just use it

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
honestly, thats ridiculous... females run it higher than 10 mg... there's nothing to be scared of whatsoever...

Mobster

V.I.P.
Stick to the recommended doses - they work. And use a test booster AFTER

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Don't bother dosing like that. You are just over complicating things. Run 25mg per day for 12 weeks. Simple as that. N2Generate ES is great for a mini-PCT.

starboy

V.I.P.
It was one of the first brands to come out Iron mag labs
Ironmag labs has a shady history nothing against them but it's under question, maybe sarms you got from them are no good maybe prohormones but your sides are strange. their sarms were pulled and I think the main guy was given a suspended sentece for them.

Halloween

Ironmag labs has a shady history nothing against them but it's under question, maybe sarms you got from them are no good maybe prohormones but your sides are strange. their sarms were pulled and I think the main guy was given a suspended sentece for them.
The gains were great but that lightheaded shit was a nuisance

Halloween

iron mag labs is not real sarms.

use sarms.forsale. you were using a pro hormone
OK I don’t doubt there was something fishy with it ...so let’s speculate for a second... I felt like I was dropping water weight all my Lifts went up and I got leaner but I also got lightheaded what steroid or pro hormone could it have been??? Im curious now and yes I was eating plenty of carbohydrates like I always do fruit rice potatoes so it’s not like I was starving myself and getting lightheaded

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
OK I don’t doubt there was something fishy with it ...so let’s speculate for a second... I felt like I was dropping water weight all my Lifts went up and I got leaner but I also got lightheaded what steroid or pro hormone could it have been??? Im curious now and yes I was eating plenty of carbohydrates like I always do fruit rice potatoes so it’s not like I was starving myself and getting lightheaded
a cheap superdrol clone is what it sounds like. maybe 50% of it was ostarine, but the rest was fillers and they throw in some pro hormones so you feel lit up