Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting trt at 25

Hi new to Anabolex forum and to the steroid scene. I plan on ordering some test e from domestic-suppliers and running 250mg/wk. my question is- is their any need to to cycle this? Would it be safe to be on this dose for years at a time? I do want to have kids one day and will plan to cycle off when that time comes but other than that I plan to just stay on the 250/wk for life. From what I’ve read Hcg should get my nuts working again in a few months. I don’t see the point in shutting down my natural production to cycle on and off. Unless there’s something I just don’t know. I will adjust the dose as I increase in age if needed. I’m only 25. The benefits I’m looking mainly for are increased energy/motivation/mood/recovery. And physical gains in the gym of course. I do jiu jitsu as well and I’m just trying to be the best version of myself and I feel like this will help. Also pondering the idea of maybe dosing 500/mg a couple months of the year for special circumstances and then drop back down to 250. I do want minimal side effects. Probably not going to take any anti estrogen to start off and won’t unless I feel I need it. I believe my test is on the lower side of normal due to stress and living in this modernized world we live in today. I play poker pretty much full time and the swings of the game directly effect my test levels I believe. I’m hoping injecting will keep me in a more balanced state. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

Hi new to Anabolex forum and to the steroid scene. I plan on ordering some test e from domestic-suppliers and running 250mg/wk. my question is- is their any need to to cycle this? Would it be safe to be on this dose for years at a time? I do want to have kids one day and will plan to cycle off when that time comes but other than that I plan to just stay on the 250/wk for life. From what I’ve read Hcg should get my nuts working again in a few months. I don’t see the point in shutting down my natural production to cycle on and off. Unless there’s something I just don’t know. I will adjust the dose as I increase in age if needed. I’m only 25. The benefits I’m looking mainly for are increased energy/motivation/mood/recovery. And physical gains in the gym of course. I do jiu jitsu as well and I’m just trying to be the best version of myself and I feel like this will help. Also pondering the idea of maybe dosing 500/mg a couple months of the year for special circumstances and then drop back down to 250. I do want minimal side effects. Probably not going to take any anti estrogen to start off and won’t unless I feel I need it. I believe my test is on the lower side of normal due to stress and living in this modernized world we live in today. I play poker pretty much full time and the swings of the game directly effect my test levels I believe. I’m hoping injecting will keep me in a more balanced state. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you
250mgs testosterone/week is a good quality cycle, almost TRT dose but for years its not needed
@domestic-supply.com is a good choice for testosterone, one of my favorite sources

I suggest you try this cycle

week 1-12
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5mgs aromasin EOD anti estrogen
7caps n2guard ed organ support

week 13-16
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
5mgs aromasin E3D anti estrogen
7caps n2guard ed organ support

then do PCT take time off or stay on self-TRT 100mgs testosterone/week

once you start the cycle, you need to start a LOG on Anabolex and share your journal

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

start with sports TRT 300mgs testosterone /week and put up a Sports TRT log so we can help you

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

im beyond disappointed in most of these responses.. in no way should even think about doing anything like this... at 25 years old, you should not use ANY steroid period... you are not fully developed and only giving yourself more assurance of problems as you get older... if you want to have kids, you are severely compromising it using steroids this young especially considering trt... i think you have less than zero idea what you are doing here and the potential LIKELY issues you will face long term.. you do whatever you want, im not your dad and certainly not trying to be, but being i do this essentially as part of my profession, coaching and advising all of this 7 days a week, id say im rather qualified with far more hands on instances than most... this is fkng absurd tbh... you do you though bro... im just offering an opinion... if i were your coach, totally different story but im not so i certainly dont stress or strain on it.. do whatever you like, just understand when shit starts to happen bad , i know myself, im far far less likely to help in any way if i warned and was not listened to...

im beyond disappointed in most of these responses.. in no way should even think about doing anything like this... at 25 years old, you should not use ANY steroid period... you are not fully developed and only giving yourself more assurance of problems as you get older... if you want to have kids, you are severely compromising it using steroids this young especially considering trt... i think you have less than zero idea what you are doing here and the potential LIKELY issues you will face long term.. you do whatever you want, im not your dad and certainly not trying to be, but being i do this essentially as part of my profession, coaching and advising all of this 7 days a week, id say im rather qualified with far more hands on instances than most... this is fkng absurd tbh... you do you though bro... im just offering an opinion... if i were your coach, totally different story but im not so i certainly dont stress or strain on it.. do whatever you like, just understand when shit starts to happen bad , i know myself, im far far less likely to help in any way if i warned and was not listened to...
I hear you. But it doesn’t seem you’ve given any specific reasons on why you have this opinion. Steroids always have risk no matter what age you are. I turn 26 this month. I always thought it was fairly common for a lot of gym bros in their mid to late 20s to be on juice. At least it is where I’m from. These are my years to get ahead in life and I want to be at my highest capabilities. And for what I want to do (250 mg of test E a week) seems fairly mild/safe in comparison other steroid users. I do want to have kids someday and I know I am putting that risk, but I like my odds from what I’ve read. (Over 90 percent of men are able to become fertile again after months of pct.) That’s something I’m willing to risk. So as long as I’m paying attention to my health and getting blood work periodically I don’t see what the issue is. Care to elaborate? I posted this thread because I was a bit unsure if I needed to cycle 250mg test or if I could just continuously run it for years. The more I read, the more I feel it’s fine to continually run it as long as I’m being responsible.

Dylan is correct.

The rest of you (esp those I've added an emoji to) are wrong. Monstro, for example, is a LOT older than 25 (closer to 40+). At his age it is more likely to be needed

25 is NOT an age for TRT
I’m not doing it because it is “needed”. I’m interested in doing this to get an edge in life and be operating at higher energy levels. I don’t think 99 percent of steroid users do them bc they are “needed”. I understand 25 is young in comparison. But I don’t understand how that necessarily adds more risk as long as I’m being responsible and paying attention to how I feel and getting blood work periodically. Especially since 250mg of test e /wk seems fairly mild compared to most steroid users. I posted this thread mainly bc I was unsure if 250mg of test was to much to inject continuously without cycling but the more I read the more I feel it’s fine. But like I said in my main post that I’m new to all this and don’t know shit about shit. So all info and opinions are gladly welcomed.

typo* domestic-supply.com not domestic-suppliers. From what I’ve read they seem like a highly trusted source
absolutely

domestic supply is the #1 source you will find. the best domestic lineup of products

as far as your idea to just stay on gear year round, it can have an effect on your fertiilty.. in fact it mostly likely will .. don't do that. cycle steroids

I’m not doing it because it is “needed”. I’m interested in doing this to get an edge in life and be operating at higher energy levels. I don’t think 99 percent of steroid users do them bc they are “needed”. I understand 25 is young in comparison. But I don’t understand how that necessarily adds more risk as long as I’m being responsible and paying attention to how I feel and getting blood work periodically. Especially since 250mg of test e /wk seems fairly mild compared to most steroid users. I posted this thread mainly bc I was unsure if 250mg of test was to much to inject continuously without cycling but the more I read the more I feel it’s fine. But like I said in my main post that I’m new to all this and don’t know shit about shit. So all info and opinions are gladly welcomed.
buddy its your life.. thats honestly the stupidest reason ive ever heard considering the long term consequences.. monitoring yourself WILL NOT prevent issues long term from using steroids too young... you clearly dont get it... lilke i said, idc either way, its not my life and im not losing sleep over it.. you do whatever you like my man... clearly at 25, you know more than someone that has been doing this almost 15 years now and is highly regarded for instructing this... thats why i generally dont even bother with people your age, because you tend to think you know more than anyone, which I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND because I, like many, was the exact same way... so i take that into consideration but also, like i said, why i tend to not even bother...

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.\

you do you... good luck to you