starting an ostarine cycle

Halloween

a cheap superdrol clone is what it sounds like. maybe 50% of it was ostarine, but the rest was fillers and they throw in some pro hormones so you feel lit up
Interesting ...i’ve done superdrol before and it tears up my stomach this stuff did not. Hmmm well it’s not around anymore anyways. Maybe I will try the Ostarine from the site on here.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Definitely sounds like a prohormone was in there but no way to know what it was for sure. M1T is something that made me feel like shit besides superdrol though. Just stick to sarms.forsale next time.

Halloween

Definitely sounds like a prohormone was in there but no way to know what it was for sure. M1T is something that made me feel like shit besides superdrol though. Just stick to sarms.forsale next time.
Also it made my sex drive go up it felt like a low dose of test and I was more aggressive which means there was a decent amount of DHT conversion

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
I got lightheaded on ostarine i was taking 20mg a day worked great but the low blood sugar from it was awful
you would never get low blood sugar from ostarine bro, not even remotely close... that would NEVER happen... i try to keep the bashing to a minimum anymore unless its real bad and iron mag has had so many documented issues all over the internet bro...