Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer heat and sleep

gasiln26

Anyone notice that they don't sleep as well during the summer due to how hot it is?
My AC has been running nonstop and i am still dripping sweat all night
is there a supplement that I can take before bed to cool me down so I can get a good night's sleep? Should i drink like an ice cold whey shake before bed?

invest in a quiet DC fan and point it at your body at night

as far as drinks, you can buy those frozen pops that have high quality ingredients

Anyone notice that they don't sleep as well during the summer due to how hot it is?
is there a supplement that I can take before bed to cool me down so I can get a good night's sleep? Should i drink like an ice cold whey shake before bed?
You can drink some water, cold and get a fan too.

I take cbd oil before bed 50mgs knocks me out.

I have no AC in my home and its been horrible this summer so i understand

I use a ceiling fan and i sleep naked and take a cold shower

try n2sleep and try cbd

After long day of training & work Nothing better than quiet fan,3iu gh,and great sex ..put me right out.

Since the dawn of man

An ice cold whey shake will only make you sweat as your body's metabolism gathers pace before you sleep which is not what you want on a hot day. Take a lukewarm shower before bedtime. You could invest in a standing fan as well.