Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol and hdl

Nicolas28

I was reading that superdrol drops HDL levels and increase LDL and really makes cholesterol all strange.
How true is this? I want to balance my cholesterol and confused on my superdrol, I have 2 bottles and want to cycle them. I'm 28 201lbs.

I was reading that superdrol drops HDL levels and increase LDL and really makes cholesterol all strange.
How true is this? I want to balance my cholesterol and confused on my superdrol, I have 2 bottles and want to cycle them. I'm 28 201lbs.

Superdrol messes up your cholesterol and liver hits. I would suggest you do sarms instead of superdrol.

all steroids fuck with your cholesterol. the harsher ones have a more drastic effect. if people actually ran bloods they would see this and stop arguing with me every other thread. even sarms stress your cholesterol too! less than steroids but they still do.

that is why we cycle steroids correctly (atleast those of us who are smart) and we don't abuse steroids.

Why would you want to run SD that stuff is so harsh plus being and oral, as steve said you are better off with sarms and doing smart cycles with bloods and being 100% safe not sorry.

It's a steroid. So it has steroid like side effects

superdrol will damage you in MANY ways.. cholesterol is just one of them... liver, kidneys, suppression, terribly lethargy, headaches, the list goes on and on... superdrol is literally the worst experience ive ever had and ive used MANY MANY compounds and it is by far the worst, even worse than tren and halo for me...

Superdrol is very intriguing because it is powerful and will produce some nice dry gains. The issue I found is that it is very toxic. I would rather run something like tbol instead.

Almost all orals will mess with your Cholesterol.
Take a good quality fish oil supplement, it's always a good idea whether on or off cycle.
Also, I personally use Molecular Nutrition Liver and Lipid Stabil supplements. Lipid stabil is amazing for cholesterol combine with fish oil.

There isn't much in the way of orals that won't adversely alter your cholesterol levels and organs. Some like superdrol moreso than others.