Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon PIP

kobe1919

Im new to the forum, I have been taking Sus 250 on and off for years. The last couple years I have noticed the PIP has become almost unbearable. I have tried a few different labs and its still the same. I used to run deca and eq with is sometimes but now have switched to strictly sus 250 for an injectable.
Any Idea why the pip is so bad now and was non existent before.
Any Ideas on what to do instead.

Thanks

the mix of esters can be problematic for some.. sustanon has always had more PIP occurrence than any other form of test aside from TNE and at times, test prop....

it could be the carrier oil used OR, at times, some UGL's will have a higher dose/concentration than the label actually says, which certainly will cause more PIP

understand that sustanon offers NO added benefit whatsoever over any other form of test nor will it provide any more gains than other forms of test.. there s NOTHING special about it aside from being of mix of 4 esters

Thank you. It used to be fine with the same lab then all of a sudden any lab I try is very painful.
instead of sus250, what would you recommend.
Somthing else I read was that mixing it with deca takes away the PIP. T/F? I really dont want to start taking the Deca again.

I appreciate your help

Thank you. It used to be fine with the same lab then all of a sudden any lab I try is very painful.
instead of sus250, what would you recommend.
Somthing else I read was that mixing it with deca takes away the PIP. T/F? I really dont want to start taking the Deca again.

I appreciate your help
completely unnecssary.. as i said, theres no added purpose to sustanon unless perhaps its just for trt and even then, test cypionate is the better option and thats what i would use in general...

Im new to the forum, I have been taking Sus 250 on and off for years. The last couple years I have noticed the PIP has become almost unbearable. I have tried a few different labs and its still the same. I used to run deca and eq with is sometimes but now have switched to strictly sus 250 for an injectable.
Any Ideas on what to do instead.

Thanks
I forgot to add, the flu like symptoms for a couple days post pin.
ok I will try the CYP thx
@kobe1919 welcome to the anabolex.com forums!

Sustanon has gotten up in PIP due to the propionate ester.
I suggest you switch to cypionate or you can stay with sustanon but you need to decrease inflammatory foods and high cortisol training. That will impact your swelling at the injection site too.

listen, please share your LOG journal in a NEW thread, you can help us by talking about your cycle and sustanon or what you got so far on cycle, please share it in a NEW thread, training diet supps and more, it will help us and help you so we can guide you as whole community.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Sustanon cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

The same reason why you could get stung by a wasp today and nothing will happen to you but next week you get stung by the exact same wasp and you end up with anaphylactic shock in the hospital dying

allergies change minute by minute hour to hour weekly by weekly and in this case you've developed an allergy to the gear that you're pinning so it's time to change up what you're taking as simple as that

if you don't agree with something then stop taking it
in the meantime you can take some Benadryl and see if that helps

honestly I would just dump the gear
go check out our approved sources they have quality products

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I would get a log Journal up in document exactly what's going on
show us the pictures of any rashes or feverish things that you're getting

log this for sure
this way we can kind of see what you're taking and what it's causing to give you the best advice