Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log

What do you think about what I've got going on?

• Sounds good

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hell yah

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

dogtrainer85

V.I.P.
Logger
Got done with para pharma cut stack now I'm on a bridge cycle of sus250 .5ml injection every 4 days. I've got about 2weeks left on this then I'll be starting a new cycle. It will consist of para pharma sus350 w dbol. I'll do a 1ml injection every other day w 2x20 dbol a day. I'll run the dbol for 6 weeks and the sus for 10 weeks. The bridge cycle after that will be para pharma test E 250 .5ml every 5 days.

My meals are pretty consistent
6-8 eggs w 2 cups of rice in the a.m. dont forget the hot sauce wait an hr crush the gym. Eat at about 8:30-9ish gym an hr later

Come home do about a 2-5 mile dog walk(I train dogs for a living) then a lot of isolated arm wrestling workouts. Pronation, riser, hooking drills along with pull-ups.

Then usually a light lunch with a protein shake so I don't get lazy and a good dinner 1/2lb or more of chicken,beef, or lamb and eggs with veggies.

Let me know what you guys think. Always open to listening and learning anything I can to make a cycle smoother/better. Best to all of you out there. Enjoy life and keep crushing it.

Attachments

• 20240410_202823.jpg
    20240410_202823.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
Got done with para pharma cut stack now I'm on a bridge cycle of sus250 .5ml injection every 4 days. I've got about 2weeks left on this then I'll be starting a new cycle. It will consist of para pharma sus350 w dbol. I'll do a 1ml injection every other day w 2x20 dbol a day. I'll run the dbol for 6 weeks and the sus for 10 weeks. The bridge cycle after that will be para pharma test E 250 .5ml every 5 days.

My meals are pretty consistent
6-8 eggs w 2 cups of rice in the a.m. dont forget the hot sauce wait an hr crush the gym. Eat at about 8:30-9ish gym an hr later

Come home do about a 2-5 mile dog walk(I train dogs for a living) then a lot of isolated arm wrestling workouts. Pronation, riser, hooking drills along with pull-ups.

Then usually a light lunch with a protein shake so I don't get lazy and a good dinner 1/2lb or more of chicken,beef, or lamb and eggs with veggies.

Let me know what you guys think. Always open to listening and learning anything I can to make a cycle smoother/better. Best to all of you out there. Enjoy life and keep crushing it.
@dogtrainer85 thats a smart choice to go with para pharma @ugfreak has great quality para pharma btw

on the cycle, are you doing an AI like aromasin?
are you doing organ liver support like n2guard?
and what other supps you taking?

on the meals, can you share the diet as you go, detailed
diet, foods and when you eat them
training, please share exercises sets and reps as you go
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

on pics, i see your pic looking pumped
can you share pics of meals
pics of your training
pics of your supps
and more pics of gear (yes i see ones you got ) but more as you use we love gear pics :) its a juice forum right

keep the log updated please

@dogtrainer85 thats a smart choice to go with para pharma @ugfreak has great quality para pharma btw

on the cycle, are you doing an AI like aromasin?
are you doing organ liver support like n2guard?
and what other supps you taking?

on the meals, can you share the diet as you go, detailed
diet, foods and when you eat them
training, please share exercises sets and reps as you go
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

on pics, i see your pic looking pumped
can you share pics of meals
pics of your training
pics of your supps
and more pics of gear (yes i see ones you got ) but more as you use we love gear pics :) its a juice forum right

keep the log updated please
Going to use arimidex and as far as my liver I juice straight beets. I'll also mix beets w ginger and garlic w some cayenne and turmeric. Those are an absolute organic liver flush. Literally I'll piss redish pink from the beats and can feel it push out all the shit.

you don't inject sustanon EOD. that would be like cutting up the dbol into 20 pieces and taking it every hour.

sustanon is supposed to be injected in larger amounts INFREQUENTLY. its a common mistake guys are making cause of idiots out ther giving bad info on it

you don't inject sustanon EOD. that would be like cutting up the dbol into 20 pieces and taking it every hour.

sustanon is supposed to be injected in larger amounts INFREQUENTLY. its a common mistake guys are making cause of idiots out ther giving bad info on it
What would you suggest? I ran the same cycle about 2 years ago and it went great. I definitely see why you'd say that though considering the the 1/2 life I probably could get away doing a higher dose ever 3-4 day instead. Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you have your own reasons for choosing Sustanon as a pharmacological support for the bridge, but I think that the availability of short esters is not what is needed in this situation.

In recent years many manufacturers have added Testosterone Undecanoate to their product list in the standard Strentgh 250 mg/ml. This is one of the longest testosterone esters currently available to users. Pay attention to this product (maybe not now, but in the future). Based on your dosages, you should be able to use about 1 ml every week. If you find it necessary, it is acceptable to use front-loading (in your individual dosage) . Factically such technique is listed as an instruction for NEBIDO, which was one of the first commercial projects to use Testosterone Undecanoate.

I hope you will find this information useful.

Off-topic question : what breeds of dogs do you work with ? You can reply in PM not to flood this thread.

Thanks.

Perhaps you have your own reasons for choosing Sustanon as a pharmacological support for the bridge, but I think that the availability of short esters is not what is needed in this situation.

In recent years many manufacturers have added Testosterone Undecanoate to their product list in the standard Strentgh 250 mg/ml. This is one of the longest testosterone esters currently available to users. Pay attention to this product (maybe not now, but in the future). Based on your dosages, you should be able to use about 1 ml every week. If you find it necessary, it is acceptable to use front-loading (in your individual dosage) . Factically such technique is listed as an instruction for NEBIDO, which was one of the first commercial projects to use Testosterone Undecanoate.

I hope you will find this information useful.

Off-topic question : what breeds of dogs do you work with ? You can reply in PM not to flood this thread.

Thanks.
I appreciate you sharing the knowledge. I only inject .5ml of the sus250 once every 4-5 days for my bridge cycle. It's been a good bridge, levels are good and I feel great. I was thinking for my next bridge test-e 250 .5 once every 5 days. I feel that may be a better option. What are your thoughts

If you want to talk dogs I'm always game check menout on FB at simply lead dog training and leashes. Shoot me a dm and we'll chat for sure buddy.

What would you suggest? I ran the same cycle about 2 years ago and it went great. I definitely see why you'd say that though considering the the 1/2 life I probably could get away doing a higher dose ever 3-4 day instead. Definitely interested in hearing your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
sustanon no need to dose it more then once a week max at a higher dose

I understand you got good results before but you'll get better results doing it the right way. you want more into your system up front so the esters can do their job. this will give you MORE gains long term because you can run a shorter cycle. if you do EOD injections smaller amounts it will take longer for the esters to reach peak in your system so you are only delaying things

sustanon no need to dose it more then once a week max at a higher dose

I understand you got good results before but you'll get better results doing it the right way. you want more into your system up front so the esters can do their job. this will give you MORE gains long term because you can run a shorter cycle. if you do EOD injections smaller amounts it will take longer for the esters to reach peak in your system so you are only delaying things
Makes perfectly good sense. So what would you say 1.5-2 injection once a week 6-7 days?

how did you get into dog training?
that sounds like a fun job, you like the dog whisperer?