Sustanon PIP

Blackthorne

I had been using sustanon 250 and also have some 300mg/ml. I was getting some pretty bad PIP, like five to six days in duration. Almost as bad as Supertest 400 back in the day. I saw a thread where another guy was having the same issue. Someone recommended cypionate, so I bought some. Should I heat it up a bit before pinning, or is it unnecessary? I also saw a guy on YouTube that recommended pinning more often, e.g. every other day in smaller doses. He claimed that it keeps levels more stable, and can reduce the need for AI's as you are not blasting in a large amount that you body has to try and cope with all at once. Opinions and advice are very much appreciated.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I had been using sustanon 250 and also have some 300mg/ml. I was getting some pretty bad PIP, like five to six days in duration. Almost as bad as Supertest 400 back in the day. I saw a thread where another guy was having the same issue. Someone recommended cypionate, so I bought some. Should I heat it up a bit before pinning, or is it unnecessary? I also saw a guy on YouTube that recommended pinning more often, e.g. every other day in smaller doses. He claimed that it keeps levels more stable, and can reduce the need for AI's as you are not blasting in a large amount that you body has to try and cope with all at once. Opinions and advice are very much appreciated.
You should heat up the test and shake well and get a good supplier, all together. Test shouldnt hurt that much imo.

If you inject every other day with a longer sustanon-like ester nothing will change. You will still aromatize and still have issues with estrogen, frequency of injections wont change aromatization or impact on the aromatase-enzyme.

Blackthorne

honestly i would dump it and just get Test E or Cyp. this is ridiculous
I bought some Cyp from Domestic-Supply. It does feel counter productive to try and improve myself only to be partially crippled half of the time. It was bad enough that it was affecting my ability to sleep well.

Blackthorne

bro of course more you inject the more pain you get. try less and see if helps
I was only pinning one ml, and it still felt like a golf ball in my glute. I am super careful and clean, I even inject slowly after aspirating. It could be the source as well. I went in on an order with a friend. He got it from raisethebar.is. He swears by them, but I don't trust them. I am sticking with the sources recommended here. I ordered from domestic-supply and got it in three days, plus their cyp from Alpha-Pharma came sealed with a verification code that you can check on their app, and it came back legit. Thanks for the advice!

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i was going to recommend test cyp... just remember that generally the higher the concentration, the more pip... sustanon also has a history of causing this in some people... i have always just stuck with boring old test cyp and its always been my favorite.. I prefer the balkan brand at domestic supply but you should not have any pip with it whatsoever...

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Sustanon tends ti have higher pip in general. Higher concentrated sustanon is definitely going to. Just stick with test c or E and keep the concentration at 250mg. No higher