Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synephrine dosage to boost workouts

I am looking to take something hardcore to help me boost my workouts. I used to take DMAA before those idiots banned it and I got super addicted to it. I would take it and then be sweating while I worked out, it was amazing like I was in a trance. What dosage of synephrine can match that?

i'm glad it was banned. people have to be protected from shady sellers on certain things

in this case it killed people and it also addicted an entire generation who now need stims and you are a perfect example.

I am looking to take something hardcore to help me boost my workouts. I used to take DMAA before those idiots banned it and I got super addicted to it. I would take it and then be sweating while I worked out, it was amazing like I was in a trance. What dosage of synephrine can match that?

If you want something hardcore, use cardazol full dose 6 caps preworkout split into 2-3 cap runs you'll see hardcore boost. Way stronger than DMAA.

DMAA was incredible. Then some young dumbass took 5 times max dosage and had heart attack so they banned it. You can do the same with caffeine. Too much of anything can kill you. Even water. The difference between medicine and poison is the dose

I use to only run pre work out with dmaa or dmha as I felt incredibly amazing on it but I stopped using it and pre work out a long time age