Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking 50mg zinc per day

jay0536

this stuff is supposed to increase my immune system and it is a good antioxidant, my only complaint is the price. It costs $25 for a months worth if I run it at the dosage recommended. Isn’t that a lot to spend on any sort of mineral? Seems like a ripoff

this stuff is supposed to increase my immune system and it is a good antioxidant, my only complaint is the price. It costs $25 for a months worth if I run it at the dosage recommended. Isn’t that a lot to spend on any sort of mineral? Seems like a ripoff
I take daily zinc and you can do 50mgs why not just make sure you take multiple doses per day for higher absorption.

A daily dose of N2GUARD has all the zinc you can use in a day. Any more would be toxic. Don't waste money on buying extra.

My brand produces two multivitamin products for Bodybuilders.

Use N2Guard during the cycle:

Use 3D-Multi when you are OFF cycle: