Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zinc or iron more important?

kaeqcer

I'm looking for some advice on what you would recommend I supplement with when it comes to minerals
What would be more important if you had to choose between supplementing with zinc or iron? I'm looking to boost my testosterone levels and also get my energy levels up. I don't react well to supplementing with B12

I'm looking for some advice on what you would recommend I supplement with when it comes to minerals
What would be more important if you had to choose between supplementing with zinc or iron? I'm looking to boost my testosterone levels and also get my energy levels up. I don't react well to supplementing with B12
zinc is more important, remember iron is only needed if you have tested iron deficiency

you won't go wrong using n2guard

I would watch your diet