Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teamroids.to sells bunk testosterone

Desdair

I ran testosterone from teamroids and I was doing 200mg a week for my TRT dose that I am doing on my own without a doctor. I ran bloodwork and my test levels were only 300ng/dl. That is like half where it should be or less and I don’t feel any difference, like I feel shutdown

For the best quality products, look no further than domestic supply... They have the best and most trusted quality you can find and i recommend them will full confidence as one of the best!

I also strongly recommend Domestic Supply. The quality is without question and the customer service is next level on top of having fast, discreet Domestic Shipping!

That sucks man. I use teamroids as an absolute last resort. Never had any problems though. But i heard from someone on here they are under dosed. Oh also, when I bought tren ace from them...there was oil all over the package lol. Plus their prices for domestic are ridiculously high psl all the way. Just scored some tren and test from psl. Touchdown!!

I ran testosterone from teamroids and I was doing 200mg a week for my TRT dose that I am doing on my own without a doctor. I ran bloodwork and my test levels were only 300ng/dl. That is like half where it should be or less and I don’t feel any difference, like I feel shutdown
I use from them to compete and great results .

s
I ran testosterone from teamroids and I was doing 200mg a week for my TRT dose that I am doing on my own without a doctor. I ran bloodwork and my test levels were only 300ng/dl. That is like half where it should be or less and I don’t feel any difference, like I feel shutdow

TRT without a doctor..
so before you started the TRT you didn't know anything about your test level no blood work nothing you just wanted to try teamroids out and then feelt that 200mg weekly was the right dose for you?

you got the results back - bunk....?

Thankfully we have customers world wide and many lab tests shows the testosterone is not only correctly dose but even a bit overdosed ( result from a real lab not based on feeling ).

more then 10000 + feedback from customers!

We are also official reseller for the brands that we have in stock:

Para Pharma - official GOLD reseller
Dragon Pharma - official reseller
Valkyrie - official reseller

We're now approved source on anabolex part of this amazing place!

cheers mate.
www.teamroids.to