Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bench Log - Journey past 512.5 - PSL

Bro, ever seen a dead press so fast?

Notice my right arm is glued together. lol, the struggle.

Little squat action. Unstable as hell at this bodyweight with the walkout. Whoops.
Officially out of Test, gotta source some more. Rest of my cycle is going well. Feeling good and just minimizing the work my elbow needs to do.

Least squats don't hurt :)

A speedy single. Am putting in my pre-competition order this week. Got to get a little Test and juices flowing for this elbow.
Competition is July 30th. no turning back now!

[VIDEO]

Notice how much more stable I am? Neurological coordination is a beautiful thing, and if you want to jump start that neurological component your drug of choice should be Masteron... Specifically by Euro Pharmacies, because... Quality matters.

Current Layout is featuring 600mg of Masteron a week and will be pushing DHB going into the competition. Likely some Dbol as well, probably combined with either Winni or anavar. have not yet decided.

Notice how much more stable I am? Neurological coordination is a beautiful thing, and if you want to jump start that neurological component your drug of choice should be Masteron... Specifically by Euro Pharmacies, because... Quality matters.

Current Layout is featuring 600mg of Masteron a week and will be pushing DHB going into the competition. Likely some Dbol as well, probably combined with either Winni or anavar. have not yet decided.
you have strong base there

push that squat to the max