thinksteroids source reviews

Rodney42

Hey I came over here from thinksteroids cause they are very biased on their source reviews. basically if you ask a question about a source they flame you off the site. I don't even know who runs that place but they aren't friendly to new people. can anyone give me some good sources? that is why i came here to get some good sources. It seems the mods run multiple steroid sources, and millard baker takes money from steroid sources. They are like a mafia over there. If ask anything they attack if it's not the source they run. Shame, it was a good forum before.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Oh don't get me started on thinksteroids. The sources there are selective scammers and mods cover it up. I don't get it. There are Honest mods there but they still cover up the scamming of the fake mods who are really steroid sources. Millard looks the other way, strange.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
ive never known it to be good over there... all they do all day long is act like women in a salon, gosipping, talking shit (from the safety of their keyboards)... they dont help anyone... ive never seen such hateful people anywhere... they all gathered into one place together because they are not wanted anywhere else

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'm just active here on the Evo group of forums. I have my training log on a few but that's it.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I have heard it is toxic over there from many people. Stick to these forums:

-evolutionary.org
-elite fitness
-ISarms
-Anabolex

For sources, I recommend Domestic-Supply

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I was on thinksteroids before, I couldn't stand the corruption with the moderators. Many of the mods, and I know the names own steroid sources and shill for them. They attack all other suppliers hard to make sure no competition. They should be exposed.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Thinksteroids attacks not for no reason, they attack because the mods own multiple sources. It's pretty clear.