trimming fat with winstrol for women

Marsha27

my stats are as follows: 27 years old, 125 pounds and 5 foot tall. I don't have a weight issue at all, but i am holding more fat then i would like. I just started working out again and already do 15 minutes of cardio 5 times per week. my boyfriend got me some winny amps, do i just drink 1 amp per day? The ampule says winstrol 50mgs.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
Do NOT take 50mgs of winstrol in 1 shot, you'll get nasty side effects as a female. Start with 5mgs of winstrol so 1/10 of 1ml.

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
if you decide to take it, I warn you, DON'T inject that shit, drink it!

Please don't really inject winstrol (even though it will be small doses for you). drink it and stay safe.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you have this ALL wrong... 1. winstrol is not a "fat burner" and is not going to magically put you where you want to be 2. you have no idea what you are doing meaning steroids are a terrible idea 3. winstrol can be ran by women but its still not something i would recommend

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Winstrol is a steroid, not a fat burner. It is also not recommend for women to use unless you were a high level competitor. If you want to cut a bit of fat then you should try something like Cardarine + N2Slin.

Thats crazy I didnt know you could drink it. Sorry Im a bit new to all this, but thats why Im here. You would at least agree the bf is bogus right? lol

Sloanesey

I began at Anavar oral 10mg daily to start worked up to 20.
Then began primo depot 50mg weekly split into 2 doses.

My research didn't direct me to Winston based on effects.

I am 5' 125