Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

true shred started taking no libido now

Gatee

2 months ago I bought a bottle of true shred, wanted to decrease estrogen levels and get lean. Now after 2 weeks my libido is dead I can't get it up and can get horny for my girl, what is the issue?
Am I understanding correctly my estrogen is too low?

It's likely your estrogen is too low, that's causing your libido to go down. Though libido is straight metal many times.

2 months ago I bought a bottle of true shred, wanted to decrease estrogen levels and get lean. Now after 2 weeks my libido is dead I can't get it up and can get horny for my girl, what is the issue?
Am I understanding correctly my estrogen is too low?

Yes.

i looked up that supplement. just a bunch of things at low dosages put in a bottle and a bunch of ripped dudes promoting it. buddy that is MARKETING. no over the counter supplement will make you get an 8 pack like that.

Low estrogen is one of the worst things you could have. Absolutely that will give you no libido. While you do not want high estrogen either, at least that way your libido is typically sky high.

What's in that? If it has an antiestrogen then yes its probably because its too low. That will kill your dick and sex drive more than anything