Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak review

CaputoNL

My overall experience

Easiest transactions for gear ever. Been ordering for over a year after stumbling upon them, every transaction was simple and quick. Highly recommend
Products, effectiveness and results

I use ParaPharma (DP gives me knots and pain) I use the following; Boldo 500 (EQ500), Test-E, Anadrol, Dianabol (oral and injectable to switch it up, not at the same time)

I have had random samples lab tested, they have ALWAYS tested for correct steroid, and ALWAYS tested higher than labeled. Like my test-e 250mg/ml tests usually 258-260mg/ml.

In a year I went from 174lbs to 200lbs dropped to 10%BMI results were great

Everything is top notch, speed, communication, errors are corrected within 48 hours, I had a wrong shipment once they had a new package out the next day
Shipping and Delivery

Delivery is ALWAYS, on time or within a week early. Never once late. Packages are always protected well, you could drop them 3 stories and probably not break the glass inside.

If you want legit gear, in a timely manor from a great group of people with 5 star service use UGF!

My overall experience

Easiest transactions for gear ever. Been ordering for over a year after stumbling upon them, every transaction was simple and quick. Highly recommend

I use ParaPharma (DP gives me knots and pain) I use the following; Boldo 500 (EQ500), Test-E, Anadrol, Dianabol (oral and injectable to switch it up, not at the same time)

I have had random samples lab tested, they have ALWAYS tested for correct steroid, and ALWAYS tested higher than labeled. Like my test-e 250mg/ml tests usually 258-260mg/ml.

Everything is top notch, speed, communication, errors are corrected within 48 hours, I had a wrong shipment once they had a new package out the next day
Shipping and Delivery

Delivery is ALWAYS, on time or within a week early. Never once late. Packages are always protected well, you could drop them 3 stories and probably not break the glass inside.

If you want legit gear, in a timely manor from a great group of people with 5 star service use UGF!
@CaputoNL I find UGFreak to be one of the best sources. @ugfreak is trusted and reliable and he's always on the forums.

I used para pharma a few times and always happy in the past year since he's been on here.

@CaputoNL since you're happy with UGFreak and you're on cycle, are you on cycle now? we are interested.

bros no question UGFreak has proven himself to be a stand up, trusted brand. Para pharma on his site is quality and tested.
I've used para pharma from ugfreak multiple times and I'm happy with it.

UGFreak is the best brand in a while and growing. Above all, ugfreak has positive reviews we can all trust and support. I am happy with para pharma especially the testosterone and trenbolone is high quality. 100% behind UGFreak always.

UGFreak and Para pharma both have a high reputation on the forums. I've sent multiple guys I train to ugfreak.to and they are all happy. Fast deliver, quality product and good service, no doubts the good reviews are there for a reason.

UGFreak is always rated AAA+ triple A platinum source, that's rare these days, only a few sources rated that high.

UGFreak is G2G as a brand and as a source, and the guy @ugfreak is amazing, he's respected and trusted.

I would vouch for ugfreak anyday and I send members their way all the time.

UGFreak is loved, trusted, supported and approved.
I use para pharma and my clients use para pharma and a few other brands mixed in depends on the season.

Always good reviews for @ugfreak, he's the big man we really support.

UGFreak fully on respected, the para pharma trenbolone gets a great review from me I'm using it now #1 trenbolone on the market.

My overall experience

Shipping and Delivery

Good to hear my friend