Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using anavar and dbol together for 6 weeks

Giaoerl

Newbie
I’m not ready to use injectables yet I would like to stick to oral steroids.
The cycle I put together was anavar and dbol 25mgs of each per day.
What do you think about this stack and how much would you run if you had to go for 6 weeks?
Getting 3000 calories per day and this will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 24 years old, 188 pounds and looking to recomp my physique
 
I’m not ready to use injectables yet I would like to stick to oral steroids.
The cycle I put together was anavar and dbol 25mgs of each per day.
What do you think about this stack and how much would you run if you had to go for 6 weeks?
Getting 3000 calories per day and this will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 24 years old, 188 pounds and looking to recomp my physique
anavar: 20-30mg/day (1-6 week)
dbol 20mg/day (1-4 week)
Also add aromasin 0.25mg eod
 
I’m not ready to use injectables yet I would like to stick to oral steroids.
The cycle I put together was anavar and dbol 25mgs of each per day.
What do you think about this stack and how much would you run if you had to go for 6 weeks?
Getting 3000 calories per day and this will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 24 years old, 188 pounds and looking to recomp my physique
dbol and var
20mgs each is fine but you need n2guard for liver organ support with it
 
ugfreak has excellent var and dbol
 
anavar is a great steroid i like it solo though
 
you can add a little testosterone to this if you want but you don't have to
 
keep the var at 30mgs and do dbol 10mgs i say
 
one of the best oral stacks is tbol + dbol
 
I’m not ready to use injectables yet I would like to stick to oral steroids.
The cycle I put together was anavar and dbol 25mgs of each per day.
What do you think about this stack and how much would you run if you had to go for 6 weeks?
Getting 3000 calories per day and this will be my 2nd cycle
I’m 24 years old, 188 pounds and looking to recomp my physique
Add test
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Using dbol with anavar Steroids and SARMS 17
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
V How would you cut down using some anavar and test prop for 10 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 6
A Using anavar to cut down ahead of my vacation Steroids and SARMS 6
W last second cycle using EQ + anavar + test Steroids and SARMS 9
V using primo and anavar to cut down Steroids and SARMS 11
M using anavar and/or tbol for 10 weeks with test Steroids and SARMS 11
J using anavar and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 18
N using anavar and primo? Steroids and SARMS 17
D Using anavar with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 18
S using anavar with primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
S First time using anavar Steroids and SARMS 15
R using primobolan and anavar females stack Steroids and SARMS 9
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom