Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using EAA’s or no?

Raoizu

Saw some guy on YouTube running his mouth saying how amino acids are really good.
He sells a few different ones and he says that EAA’s are better then BCAA’s.
Do you agree with this first of all and second should I try his products out they seem to be selling out pretty good and they have really good reviews on his website

Saw some guy on YouTube running his mouth saying how amino acids are really good.
Do you agree with this first of all and second should I try his products out they seem to be selling out pretty good and they have really good reviews on his website
they are the same really
i like protein shakes like whey over BCAAs any day

Amino acids are completely pointless especially if you live in America because you already get way too much as it is from our protein-rich diets

Not much difference really. Dont overthink it. Its all just components of protein at the end of the day

YouTube isn't a source of quality information in most situations

I don't