Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Using NPP smartly

RichardFe

Newbie
I had a question about using nandrolone phenylpropionate
Never used it before
should I try it for 8 weeks or do I need to extend it to 10 or 12 weeks you think for best results?
I’m gonna use 400mgs a week total with 150mgs testosterone
What else would you use with it?
I’m 50 years old, looking for some joint help. 6’3’’ 243
 
I had a question about using nandrolone phenylpropionate
Never used it before
should I try it for 8 weeks or do I need to extend it to 10 or 12 weeks you think for best results?
I’m gonna use 400mgs a week total with 150mgs testosterone
What else would you use with it?
I’m 50 years old, looking for some joint help. 6’3’’ 243
if you want to be smart with NPP add 50mgs proviron and n2guard
 
12 npp 300mgs /week with 50mgs proviron and n2guard
 
I had a question about using nandrolone phenylpropionate
Never used it before
should I try it for 8 weeks or do I need to extend it to 10 or 12 weeks you think for best results?
I’m gonna use 400mgs a week total with 150mgs testosterone
What else would you use with it?
I’m 50 years old, looking for some joint help. 6’3’’ 243
Look at our article on it. It includes dosing etc
 
If you are purely looking for joint help then you would be better to run deca and you would only need 100mg per week. If you are trying to run it as a cycle for other purposes then a dose of 400mg or so is going to be fine.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
H Using NPP and proviron 44 years old Steroids and SARMS 19
C Using NPP to keep cycle short Steroids and SARMS 19
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6
C Using GW501516 to train for a marathon Steroids and SARMS 7
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
W using KLOW for injured knees/ankle Steroids and SARMS 6
R What are your thoughts on using BPC at 1 mg a day? Steroids and SARMS 10
P Using test prop and then kick-starting with dbol for bulking Steroids and SARMS 6
W Using TB500 and BPC stacked. Wolverine stack Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom