Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird sides on Meditrope hgh

Juaderoa

So this is weird stuff happening to me on meditrope hgh
I’m doing 3iu’s per day
Noticing my balls plumping up huge on this stack. Also my ejaculation volume has gone up like crazy. Like double the usual
Is this supposed to happen on hgh? Seems strange none of the benefits i have read online seem to indicate that to be one of the side effects.

There are so many logs out there, reviews posted in posts, review sections, progress pictures, real user feedback in threads etc.. you can easily see that @domestic-supply.com is not only the best quality but most trusted out there!

sounds like you are using hcg. it is a common issue where sources screw people over by doing this

next time use napsgear for hgh

I’m doing 3iu’s per day
Noticing my balls plumping up huge on this stack. Also my ejaculation volume has gone up like crazy. Like double the usual
Is this supposed to happen on hgh? Seems strange none of the benefits i have read online seem to indicate that to be one of the side effects.
meditrope hgh is bad quality hgh likely hcg thats why you feel this way

I’m doing 3iu’s per day
what else are you taking with it? I am taking 4ius daily right now and feel amazing. Beltropin for @domestic-supply.com and its top notch

the provider sells fake meditrope hcg