Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which minerals?

Aweru21

which minerals do bodybuilders need to build muscle?
I read that testosterone levels can be affected by the amount of minerals in your body and a lot of us are deficient in that so you have to fix that before you can take things to the next level
what do you think about that and do you think that there is a supplement out there that would be perfect for bodybuilders

100% true. in fact most people reading this thread are deficient in minerals or cannot properly absorb them. it all starts with the gut and also diet/lifestyle choices

you eat trash food like pizza and fast food then you will fall into that category

which minerals do bodybuilders need to build muscle?
I read that testosterone levels can be affected by the amount of minerals in your body and a lot of us are deficient in that so you have to fix that before you can take things to the next level
what do you think about that and do you think that there is a supplement out there that would be perfect for bodybuilders
copper and zinc is the mineral most are deficient in from what I know

zinc is #1 imo

You should get almost everything you need from a good diet. Focus on eating the right kinds of food and supplement with N2Guard to fill in the gaps.