napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

who on here uses steroids year round?

ceigiol

My friend is trying to get me into steroids and he has a really high voice and uses something
called Cypionate year round. He says it helps him with libido and all that
my plan was to do the same. I’m 27 years old. 5’10’’ and 235 pounds maybe 20-25% body fat
I want to use 500mgs a week what do you all think?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
he is on TRT year round man

don't worry what he does, you need to do what is best for you

first step is cut down before you use steroids. when you are ready for steroids then you are ready. right now you aren't

hall0w

Growing Newb
much fat from use steroids, cutdown this bf first, the rule is traning/diet/cardio, dont skip anything before use something.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
My friend is trying to get me into steroids and he has a really high voice and uses something
my plan was to do the same. I’m 27 years old. 5’10’’ and 235 pounds maybe 20-25% body fat
I am on TRT so I do use cypionate year round with cycles.

If you're that bodyfat better cycle on and off, test/primo/anavar.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
I dont think anything... i KNOW you have zero business using any steroid... you are terribly out of shape and in no condition to use them on top of having no knowledge on them either... you are quite a ways from any type of steroid use... i would encourage you to start focusing on fixing your diet and training discipline and consistency as well as reading and watching videos to get a much deeper understanding of ped's in general

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You need to get your body fat down quite a lot before you even think steroid use. SARMS would be quite helpful to you however if you do not address your diet and training nothing is going to help like it should

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
I do sports TRT on and off

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Year round is TRT. At a replacement dose of your natural levels. 500mg a week is a cycle and you are not in shape for a cycle

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
I agree that it is essential that you inform yourself very well before you start taking drugs.
on this nice forum there is a lot of information and good people who help.
attend the forum for a year, ask questions, read, interact and learn.
use this year to study and get back into shape naturally and then .... it will be a more conscious choice.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
U how much dbol here? Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
D What should I do from here, discuss with doc? Steroids and SARMS 20
Vision Steroids Tren Cough "The exact reasons why is right here" ~Backed with clinical studies~ FYI - This can happen with any OIL Steroids and SARMS 14
D Any baseball players on here use sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
A Would sarms hurt me here? Steroids and SARMS 19
Sarms4Sale New stacks coming Monday! Preview Images Here! Steroids and SARMS 9
MONSTRO Monstro is here to support and help you Steroids and SARMS 12
J New here. Introducing myself. Steroids and SARMS 9
J injectable lgd anybody here try? Steroids and SARMS 9
Z Zeal Pharma is here. Steroids and SARMS 1
J Who uses tbol? Steroids and SARMS 22
A Best steroids for joints Steroids and SARMS 18
R best steroids for sex life Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Using steroids to get back into shape: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
D are steroids become obsolete? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. Steroids and SARMS 19
R stacking sarms with steroids Steroids and SARMS 16
F stomach hurts from steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
O Gaining more strength from steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
G Do steroids help or hurt mental issues Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 487 Steve and Rick answer 13 questions NOT about steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
D Looking for good results steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
P Want to keep my hair with steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Using steroids when underweight and why it's a bad idea: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
T Steroids-no, sarms-yes? Steroids and SARMS 20
A TRT with steroids questions Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Fake SARMS and Steroids "Crazy" Scam Callout!! : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Do you need high doses of steroids to make gains? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
J s4/andarine with steroids a waste? Steroids and SARMS 16
V Moonface and bloating steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
A What do sarms do differently than steroids? Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Expired Steroids - the truth! Steroids and SARMS 11
L Sarms and steroids mixture Steroids and SARMS 17
W Mood enhancing steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 477 Oral steroids and Aromasin use for the bodybuilder on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 476 Cutting drugs discussed Winstrol and Masteron show prep steroids. Steroids and SARMS 15
C What steroids were used in the 70s? Steroids and SARMS 19
S steroids for aggression Steroids and SARMS 21
D Lost a lot of weight, now steroids ? Steroids and SARMS 16
J Growing with steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Napsgear: Steroids: Why They Should Be Legal Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video The Best Steroids for Strength: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
A Hunger issues on steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
D Using steroids while fat Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Steroids To Avoid as a Beginner: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
J Martial arts no steroids, want sarms Steroids and SARMS 17