Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people change esters?

I Never understood why there are so many testosterone esters out there. there's testosterone enanthate testosterone cypionate, Sustanon, propionate, and suspension.
those of you who know what you're talkin about explain to me why there's so many of them
are are there really any advantages to each or does it not matter since it's all testosterone
also is it true that you can switch the esters around and get better results that way during your cycle

different release times that go with different scenarios and goals... different esters are suitable for different scenarios...

you are not going to get "better results" switching esters...

For example, a longer ester is much more suitable for trt. Shorter esters allow you to run shorter cycles and for compounds to work faster but there is more frequent pinning.

I Never understood why there are so many testosterone esters out there. there's testosterone enanthate testosterone cypionate, Sustanon, propionate, and suspension.
those of you who know what you're talkin about explain to me why there's so many of them
are are there really any advantages to each or does it not matter since it's all testosterone
also is it true that you can switch the esters around and get better results that way during your cycle
Different esters for different results.

Short esters are better for cutting, long esters are better for bulking IMO.

Cos... stick with me... they were created for MEDICAL reasons and not as PEDs.

Different folks different strokes.