winstrol experts needed

JulieHot

Hey i need help with this winny stack. stats are 5'6" 125 18%. I've got winstrol 100 of them at 5mg each in pill form. how long can i use these without having issues? I am looking to get lean muscle and some fat loss. My diet is already on point. I do not want any masculine traits so thanks.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Hey i need help with this winny stack. stats are 5'6" 125 18%. I've got winstrol 100 of them at 5mg each in pill form. how long can i use these without having issues? I am looking to get lean muscle and some fat loss. My diet is already on point. I do not want any masculine traits so thanks.
Cut the tab into 2, 2-2.5mgs of winstrol is the max dose I suggest.

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
the drugs take effect from the first day, and the same for the "damages" and the side.
Of course there are sides that come with long times, abuse and doses-dependent.
It depends what you mean by "without having issues".

generally women take orals for no more than 12 consecutive weeks at low-moderate doses.
6-8 weeks is average and a good starting point.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
start with sarms or var. winny is NOT a low side effect steroid even for men, much less women

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
No way to say for sure and it can be too late once you realize the sides are there. I recommend sticking to anavar, primo, or the safer option in SARMs.