Winstrol for 6 week stack

Kimabs

My trainer is helping me out with a winstrol stack. I'm 5'6" and 19% body fat, looking to cut down and dry out more. I'm at week 3 and my trainer has me taking 20mgs a day but I am only doing 10mgs. is he right? after I told him that he got mad and said I have to increase it to 25mg or i won't see good results.

RazorRamon46

Growing Newb
My trainer is helping me out with a winstrol stack. I'm 5'6" and 19% body fat, looking to cut down and dry out more. I'm at week 3 and my trainer has me taking 20mgs a day but I am only doing 10mgs. is he right? after I told him that he got mad and said I have to increase it to 25mg or i won't see good results.
You're a female, don't go over 5mgs winstrol seriously! dangerous to go high dose. Sides are bad. Stick to 5mgs winstrol and 2.5mgs anavar max. Doses are not the same as for guys.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Sounds to me like you don't have much faith in your trainer, allow him to get mad at you and don't do as he says. Kinda silly me making a suggestion then - as in all of the above might occur again

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
trainers are under pressure to get you results so of course they will want to increase the dosage so you rehire them. it is a lazy approach to training and i don't like it at all