Winstrol vs. Primobolan for females

Goldie35

Me and my friend have been using sarms and anavar for the past couple cycles together and we both have had good results. this time we want to see about taking winny and primo but not together. which one of the two would be the next stop for either of us? we are both 35 years old

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Me and my friend have been using sarms and anavar for the past couple cycles together and we both have had good results. this time we want to see about taking winny and primo but not together. which one of the two would be the next stop for either of us? we are both 35 years old
I wouldnt use primo if you have winstrol. Use winstrol 2.5mgs per day max to start.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i would not use either but if you are fully intent then primo is my recommendation... you can get the best quality at domestic-supply.com

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Primo is going to be a much better option than winny. I would even recommend something like deca before winny to be honest. Not that I am recommending deca. Just making the point that winny is not ideal for females. I actually believe that women should not even bother with steroids if they are not competing. SARMs are usually more than enough.