Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out for lean mass

minarling

is there a different strategy to working out when you are trying to achieve lean muscle mass versus trying to achieve more of a bulking look? I notice in the gym strength trainers they tend to take a lot of time in between sets and guys like me do their workouts lot quicker

yes, if you are strength training heavy you will need to take more time to allow your muscles to replenish phosphagen stores which takes 4-5 minutes

if you are not concerned with being strong on each set and pushing heavy then no need to wait that long. i train usually 45 seconds between sets these days. when i strength trained i took about 5 minutes between

is there a different strategy to working out when you are trying to achieve lean muscle mass versus trying to achieve more of a bulking look? I notice in the gym strength trainers they tend to take a lot of time in between sets and guys like me do their workouts lot quicker
1 minute between sets is fine, get some cardazol 5 caps and drink a protein shake as you train big and heavy

bro yo workout like a man to be a man
yo workout like a poosy to be a poosy

make sense? if not come to ranch and watch me train

volume and cardio

Yes the opposite - a faster pace.