Xeno is back baby!

Nolanom

I'm just here to announce my presence haha I'm trying to get in touch with the moderators to get me a sponsorship here as well cuz I want to be part of the community. You might remember me as Texas Terror I was a rep on some other forums and now I run Xeno Pharma. my priority is getting you the best gear at the best price

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i vaguely remember you, i seem to recall you ran your mouth a lot after you bailed out. i would not trust you at all with my $$$ or gear. how do we know you won't bail again?

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I'm just here to announce my presence haha I'm trying to get in touch with the moderators to get me a sponsorship here as well cuz I want to be part of the community. You might remember me as Texas Terror I was a rep on some other forums and now I run Xeno Pharma. my priority is getting you the best gear at the best price
bro this dude texas terror scammed people on EF a couple years ago. I almost went to his house in Dallas and kicked his ass

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
I remember you bro. Its been a while. I remember some shit getting raised around the time you left.. i dont remember the particulars but you seemed cool to me

Mobster

V.I.P.
Never heard of you

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you are trying to get in touch with moderators? i didnt get a pm and in fact, all i remember is you bad mouthing the fuck out of me and everyone on isarms, evo etc... thats what i DO remember...