Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno is back baby!

Nolanom

I'm just here to announce my presence haha I'm trying to get in touch with the moderators to get me a sponsorship here as well cuz I want to be part of the community. You might remember me as Texas Terror I was a rep on some other forums and now I run Xeno Pharma. my priority is getting you the best gear at the best price

i vaguely remember you, i seem to recall you ran your mouth a lot after you bailed out. i would not trust you at all with my $$$ or gear. how do we know you won't bail again?

I'm just here to announce my presence haha I'm trying to get in touch with the moderators to get me a sponsorship here as well cuz I want to be part of the community. You might remember me as Texas Terror I was a rep on some other forums and now I run Xeno Pharma. my priority is getting you the best gear at the best price
bro this dude texas terror scammed people on EF a couple years ago. I almost went to his house in Dallas and kicked his ass

I remember you bro. Its been a while. I remember some shit getting raised around the time you left.. i dont remember the particulars but you seemed cool to me

Never heard of you

you are trying to get in touch with moderators? i didnt get a pm and in fact, all i remember is you bad mouthing the fuck out of me and everyone on isarms, evo etc... thats what i DO remember...